Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This sounds like a lot of conspiracy, mental gymnastics

Still nothing leaking into Joe Biden nothing

What gymnastics? Seems pretty straight forward in the timeline of events. We know hunter got paid. We know shokin was fired and never even investigated for a crime. We know the charges were then dropped against burisma and the owner rode off and bought Monaco citizenship with that sweet stolen money baby. But sure that’s gymnastics. Lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What gymnastics? Seems pretty straight forward in the timeline of events. We know hunter got paid. We know shokin was fired and never even investigated for a crime. We know the charges were then dropped against burisma and the owner rode off and bought Monaco citizenship with that sweet stolen money baby. But sure that’s gymnastics. Lol

It is

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So tell me where I’m wrong. Did hunter get paid? Did shokin get investigated? Were the chargers dropped and money returned to the criminals? I’ll hang up and listen 

No, none of those things are wrong but you’re trying to insert little things into it that is

I’ll make this really simple for you. There is no direct evidence to Joe Biden. His son can be a big as ***** up as he wants to be because he’s not an elected official.

There is literally nothing that directly links Joe Biden to any wrongdoing. That’s the reason why they won’t even put the impeachment inquiry to a vote in the house. They don’t have the votes because they don’t have the evidence.

It’s as simple as that

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No, none of those things are wrong but you’re trying to insert little things into it that is

I’ll make this really simple for you. There is no direct evidence to Joe Biden. His son can be a big as ***** up as he wants to be because he’s not an elected official.

There is literally nothing that directly links Joe Biden to any wrongdoing. That’s the reason why they won’t even put the impeachment inquiry to a vote in the house. They don’t have the votes because they don’t have the evidence.

It’s as simple as that

lol the mental gymnastics you went through there were far more than me lol. Yes, hunter got paid and the criminals got to keep the stolen money and the supposed corrupt politician was never investigated but joe is definitely innocent here. It’s all just a coincidence. I can’t believe you’re involved in teaching our kids. Just don’t teach them critical thinking do you?  The bidens are smart criminals. They’ve been involved in politics long enough to keep that sweet cash an arms length away. 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

lol the mental gymnastics you went through there were far more than me lol. Yes, hunter got paid and the criminals got to keep the stolen money and the supposed corrupt politician was never investigated but joe is definitely innocent here. It’s all just a coincidence. I can’t believe you’re involved in teaching our kids. Just don’t teach them critical thinking do you?  The bidens are smart criminals. They’ve been involved in politics long enough to keep that sweet cash an arms length away. 

Oh, come on man

Everything that I said was fact the house literally does not want this impeachment inquiry it’s pretty bad whenever you have a majority and you can’t even put it to a vote

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh, come on man

Everything that I said was fact the house literally does not want this impeachment inquiry it’s pretty bad whenever you have a majority and you can’t even put it to a vote

All these politicians take money from pacs and other questionable sources. They insider trade all over the place. All bought and paid for. They don’t want to vote cause they’re all on the take. Just don’t pretend to believe joe isn’t on the take.  

36 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

All these politicians take money from pacs and other questionable sources. They insider trade all over the place. All bought and paid for. They don’t want to vote cause they’re all on the take. Just don’t pretend to believe joe isn’t on the take.  

Once again, another conspiracy theory prove it, or shut the ***** up

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Once again, another conspiracy theory prove it, or shut the ***** up

Now you don’t believe in conspiracies? Lol

you admitted to all the facts in the story but don’t accept the logical conclusion? Jesus Christ.  All the money flows through hunter who has admitted to paying family bills and holding money for the big guy. Somehow that’s a conspiracy? 

50 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Now you don’t believe in conspiracies? Lol

you admitted to all the facts in the story but don’t accept the logical conclusion? Jesus Christ.  All the money flows through hunter who has admitted to paying family bills and holding money for the big guy. Somehow that’s a conspiracy? 

I’ll repeat it to you again very slowly

There’s evidence that Joe Biden son has done some things that should land him in prison possibly

There is no direct link to Joe Biden, and you can’t provide one

Whenever you try to state something as fact, and you have no actual proof that’s called a conspiracy

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joke's the only clean pol in history.  Despite being in government for 50+ years.  It's true, I read it on the internet.

There is no proof that Joe Biden has done what Republicans are accusing him of with no proof

Until there is actual proof provided there is nothing and investigations don’t make it proof you have to actually find proof from the investigations

This is not that hard

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

There’s evidence that Joe Biden son has done some things that should land him in prison possibly

Whenever you try to state something as fact, and you have no actual proof that’s called a conspiracy

There is no proof that Joe Biden has done what Republicans are accusing him of with no proof

Until there is actual proof provided there is nothing and investigations don’t make it proof you have to actually find proof from the investigations

This is not that hard

you believed conspiracies against trump that had 10 percent of this evidence lol. 

do you honestly believe it’s one but coincidence?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is not that hard

The Dems proved you don't need proof to impeach a President.  The Repubs have as much as the Dems did with the "phone call" impeachment, if not more.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is not that hard

What do you expect?  A check written from Burisma's corporate account issued by the CFO in the name of Joe Biden, then endorsed by Joe Biden, and then deposited into the joint checking account of Joe and Jill Biden?  

Does the fact the President claimed he had no knowledge of his son's business dealings, then said he never discussed them, and then claimed he wasn't involved, all of which have been proven to be lies, along with what testimony and money laundering through various shell companies and accounts have identified, produce any level of suspicion that he's hiding something big?

I mean, if I do a favor for somebody like getting them a $100M contract with a company I'm associated with and the person I help gives my son $5M does the fact I received no direct compensation negate the fact I still did them a favor which by every imaginable scenario is a clear conflict of interest and an illegitimate use of authority to enrich a family member?  Or in this case of Joe/Hunter, using the power of his public office to get an investigator off the back of a company that compensates his son?  The premise Joe in innocent because you can't prove he received a single penny doesn't absolve him from charges of influence peddling and bribery.  So somebody else Joe was conspiring with got the money.  Its doesn't matter who got the money.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What do you expect?  A check written from Burisma's corporate account issued by the CFO in the name of Joe Biden, then endorsed by Joe Biden, and then deposited into the joint checking account of Joe and Jill Biden?  

Does the fact the President claimed he had no knowledge of his son's business dealings, then said he never discussed them, and then claimed he wasn't involved, all of which have been proven to be lies, along with what testimony and money laundering through various shell companies and accounts have identified, produce any level of suspicion that he's hiding something big?

I mean, if I do a favor for somebody like getting them a $100M contract with a company I'm associated with and the person I help gives my son $5M does the fact I received no direct compensation negate the fact I still did them a favor which by every imaginable scenario is a clear conflict of interest and an illegitimate use of authority to enrich a family member?  Or in this case of Joe/Hunter, using the power of his public office to get an investigator off the back of a company that compensates his son?  The premise Joe in innocent because you can't prove he received a single penny doesn't absolve him from charges of influence peddling and bribery.  So somebody else Joe was conspiring with got the money.  Its doesn't matter who got the money.

The fact that Joke lied about it is evidence enough there's something there.  Why lie if you've got nothing to hide, right?  But the biggest thing to me is still that Shokin wasn't charged with, much less prosecuted for, corruption.  If you have a so-called "anti-corruption policy" and it's being stymied by someone who is allegedly corrupt, you at least need to charge him with it and then get a conviction to prove what you alleged.  And then see others charged with, much less prosecuted for, corruption that Shokin was protecting.  Words claiming he was corrupt mean little when the actions don't even come close to fitting them.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The big gaslight last week by the Democrat hacktivist media was that there is no evidence to support the House’s impeachment inquiry into Joe “I am the Democrat Party” and the Big Guy Biden.

They are either pretending not to understand the difference between an impeachment investigation and the filing of articles of impeachment, or they do actually know the difference and are counting on their ill-informed readers not understanding said difference.

Either way, they are ludicrous in claiming there is no proof of wrongdoing by the corrupt Biden organized crime family and therefore no need for ::: checks notes ::: an inquiry into potential wrongdoing that rises to the level of impeachment-level offenses. The evidence for an inquiry is, of course, decidedly there.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/09/nothing-to-see-here-hacktivist-media-two-steps-from-no-evidence-of-biden-wrongdoing-to-no-direct-evidence/

They're playing the game of make-believe amongst themselves in a big circle-jerk because everyone else knows they're full of crap and are out of excuses. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They're playing the game of make-believe amongst themselves in a big circle-jerk because everyone else knows they're full of crap and are out of excuses. 

This is a very good description of the people saying that it’s a witch hunt against Trump instead of the obvious consequences of him repeatedly breaking the law. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is a very good description of the people saying that it’s a witch hunt against Trump instead of the obvious consequences of him repeatedly breaking the law. 

This is a very clear admission that you're a partisan hack ***** stick.

Is This the Most Pathetic Defense of Joe Biden’s Impeachable Offenses?

BY MATT MARGOLIS

bae86525-9b01-4001-861f-ff1b74e8a2f1-860

The White House is clearly concerned and instructed the already compliant mainstream media to attack the impeachment inquiry—as if they needed the marching orders in the first place. So far, every attempt by the media to claim the inquiry is based on “no evidence” has resulted in humiliation. Even a CNN fact check was unable to deny the key facts House Speaker McCarthy cited as justifying the inquiry.

Representative James Clyburn (D-S.C.), who is widely credited with saving Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign, didn’t even try to deny the existence of evidence during his appearance on “Meet the Press” on Sunday, and simply argued that—are you ready for this?— Republicans want to impeach Joe Biden  for “being a father to his son.”

{snip}

Multiple polls have shown Americans are already convinced there was Biden family corruption. An Economist/YouGov poll found that 72% of American adults believe Hunter Biden profited off his father’s position, including 53% of Democrats and 72% of Independents. Another poll from I&I/TIPP found that 56% of U.S. voters say that it is “likely” that Biden took bribes, while only 27% say it was “unlikely.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/09/25/is-this-most-pathetic-defense-of-joe-bidens-impeachable-offenses-n1729652

• Like (+1) 2