Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

wouldn’t shock me if Hunter Biden did break some laws honestly

But getting back to the original premise Hunter, Biden is not a United States official. He is not in our government anyway he never held a security clearance like some others that had to have daddy push it along.

There is literally nothing linking Joe Biden to any of this, which is all that really matters and as long as this impeachment inquiry goes along, trying to on one hand, show the criminality of Hunter Biden, and on the other hand trying to link it’s a Joe Biden and they can’t put the two together the worse it’s going to get

When your first day witnesses are basically saying that there’s not enough there for an impeachment inquiry you’re ***** right from the start

Ways-and-Means-Fact-Sheet-on-Whistleblower-Testimony.pdf (house.gov)

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/bombshell-ways-and-means-releases-new-documents-revealing-hunter-biden-selling-access-to-white-house-investigators-blocked-from-pursuing-evidence-related-to-president-biden/

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/event/meeting-on-documents-protected-under-internal-revenue-code-section-6103-2/

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

But the thing that you're missing is that money went to people named Biden. So even though they don't have evidence that it went to Joe Biden, they can still pretend, can't they? Just for funsies?

I’m just trying to make the point that I don’t think there’s anybody here that is really defending Hunter Biden. He looks like he’s lived a rather rough life and his actions have been questionable

I just go back to the phone calls and texts where Joe Biden is asking Hunter to get help. He’s a father and some of us have been there whenever family members have addiction problems it’s a sickness.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

None of that links to Joe Biden no matter how bad do you want it to

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I’m just trying to make the point that I don’t think there’s anybody here that is really defending Hunter Biden. He looks like he’s lived a rather rough life and his actions have been questionable

I just go back to the phone calls and texts where Joe Biden is asking Hunter to get help. He’s a father and some of us have been there whenever family members have addiction problems it’s a sickness.

if the calls and text were that, then the rest is valid?  like the ones talking of bribery 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

its literally the docs you just referenced to the Chicago bird.

you could choose to read them, or choose to keep parroting what the talking heads said about them.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

wouldn’t shock me if Hunter Biden did break some laws honestly

But getting back to the original premise Hunter, Biden is not a United States official. He is not in our government anyway he never held a security clearance like some others that had to have daddy push it along.

There is literally nothing linking Joe Biden to any of this, which is all that really matters and as long as this impeachment inquiry goes along, trying to on one hand, show the criminality of Hunter Biden, and on the other hand trying to link it’s a Joe Biden and they can’t put the two together the worse it’s going to get

When your first day witnesses are basically saying that there’s not enough there for an impeachment inquiry you’re ***** right from the start

You have text messages to Chinese officials stating that he is sitting with his father and they need to send the money. Different case but lends to plausibility that joe was involved in other deals as well.  The only reason we know 80 percent of this stuff is cause hunter was a crackhead and left his computer with a random shop.  These guys are very smart at hiding their crimes. 

Just because they covered up their crimes very well doesn’t mean they didn’t happen.  If you connect the dots it all leads to a logical conclusion.  It’s not all a bunch of coincidences. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You have text messages to Chinese officials stating that he is sitting with his father and they need to send the money. Different case but lends to plausibility that joe was involved in other deals as well.  The only reason we know 80 percent of this stuff is cause hunter was a crackhead and left his computer with a random shop.  These guys are very smart at hiding their crimes. 

Just because they covered up their crimes very well doesn’t mean they didn’t happen.  If you connect the dots it all leads to a logical conclusion.  It’s not all a bunch of coincidences. 

This all came from Hunter’s “laptop” - right?

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Was the interview at the same pizza joint that involved Hillary Clinton participating in the ritual of murdering children in the basement?

What about hunter suing the shop owner claiming that he has no right to distribute his private information?  That’s admitting the laptop is in fact his. Keep trying 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, aristocrat said:

The one he verified was his in a lawsuit and in an interview 

And he signed a receipt for dropping it off at the repair shop. Also the same one confirmed as his by email metadata.

The sky is green for these useful idiots.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hey look doing actual investigative journalism..

1. Take files from laptop and compare to known accurate  information. 

2. Compare to Hunter's SS travel records. When he's in Dubai or Hong Kong does it correspond with SS travel records. 100% of cases, yes.

3. Compare laptop to bank suspicious activity reports. Do the reports and laptop data correspond? 100% of cases,  yes.

4. Compare laptop email to Hunter business partner Bevan Cooney. Cooneys Gmail emails with Hunter overlap 100%

But Russians!!!

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey look doing actual investigative journalism..

1. Take files from laptop and compare to known accurate  information. 

2. Compare to Hunter's SS travel records. When he's in Dubai or Hong Kong does it correspond with SS travel records. 100% of cases, yes.

3. Compare laptop to bank suspicious activity reports. Do the reports and laptop data correspond? 100% of cases,  yes.

4. Compare laptop email to Hunter business partner Bevan Cooney. Cooneys Gmail emails with Hunter overlap 100%

But Russians!!!

:lol:

I bet you can’t wait for the Hunter Biden Rudy trials.

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

now you can deny the laptop is real right? How did that bs settlement go for hunters criminal charges? When is the new sentencing?

We will have to wait for the trial to find out what exactly is real - right?

And I don’t care about Hunters “criminal” charges - I never voted for him. 

20 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The most concerning issue in all of this imo was the insertion of IC experts in this whole affair, which was unnecessary given—-as you point out—Hunter Biden’s status as a private citizen. 

Why the declaration from people surely associated with his father?  

Why would the IC deign to intervene in the potentially criminal activity of a private citizen, and cast doubt on evidence that might be gathered for a criminal matter? 

Given the relationship between members of the IC and his father, why even give the appearance of impropriety during a hotly contested election?

How could they have gotten it so wrong, so publicly, at such a pivotal time in the election process?  

Weird.   Transparency is good John, even when it goes against your guy. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The most concerning issue in all of this imo was the insertion of IC experts in this whole affair, which was unnecessary given—-as you point out—Hunter Biden’s status as a private citizen. 

Why the declaration from people surely associated with his father?  

Why would the IC deign to intervene in the potentially criminal activity of a private citizen, and cast doubt on evidence that might be gathered for a criminal matter? 

Given the relationship between members of the IC and his father, why even give the appearance of impropriety during a hotly contested election?

How could they have gotten it so wrong, so publicly, at such a pivotal time in the election process?  

Weird.   Transparency is good John, even when it goes against your guy.

Yup.  All we hear from them when talking about Hunter is "he's not running for/in Office."  Yet the IC went to bat for him before the election. 

• Like (+1) 1

And Putin went to bat for Conald - why else did Russia hack the DNC?

I don’t hear the biches crying about that. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Why would the IC deign to intervene

Intervene? Do you really think they had any bearing on the election? You’re so desperate - OF COURSE YOU DO - lol.

After four years of hell with Trump you thought the Hunter Biden laptop STORY - the October “surprise” was going to save Trumps A$$?

Are you THAT pathetic?  Well, yes - you are. 

Are you and “Doc” preparing for another collision with a concrete wall when Hunter wins his case against Rudy?

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yet the IC went to bat for him before the election. 

I bet the IC’s end up being right - your track record with these psyops never pan out as you think they will - lmao

MAGA tears - delicious