An Outsiders Observation of Last nights Game

PatsFanNH

I did not have a dog in the fight and just wanted a good game. So here are a few observations.

1. Allen LOOKED like he was staring down his receiver on all 3 picks.  Odd thing to do and makes it a lot easier for the D.

2. The Bills D played very well considering how many short fields the Jets got in the second half.

3.  Every time Allen tan I kept expecting a slide and the slide never came! Seriously though he has to start sliding, you would think seeing Rogers get hurt early made that click for at least this game

4. that Jets D looks scary scary good. 

5. Biggest observation is the Bills gave that game to the Jets. I don’t think I have ever seen Allen play that poorly before and while the Bills D played well they made no big play to help out the struggling O in the second half. 

6. I can only imagine the amount of broken TVs in Buffalo after the punt return TD.  

All said RELAX! Allen is a top 3-4 QB in the NFL, he won’t have many if any other games like this again.  The Bills will be fine and probably end up AFCE Champs again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.