High School Offense

Thrivefourfive

I’m sorry, but the play design and calls and execution looked like high school stuff to me. Two tights right, one quick out, one 10yd out, against one/one zone on that side was a pathetic spot to look and actually throw the ball to.

Then on the third pick of the game, they run the exact same patterns with Davis on the 10y out, but since he’s a receiver the Jets have safety help so it’s a short/medium/medium-deep attacker zone, and ***** Allen throws it again.

Stretch hand-off dives up the 1 and 2 gaps absolutely sucked too and wreaked of high school.

The three plays on the OT possession spelled it all out. Uncreative, passive, lacking clear objectives and purpose, and the lack of execution (if that was even possible). 

The offense sucked tonight. I saw nothing that made me think — Wow! That’s was some talent! It was beyond basic, and embarrassing for Dorsey and Allen …… f*cking those two idiots….. I don’t know what to think. Tweetle Dee and Tweedle Dumb, clearly. 

Jets have an above avg defense, which the Bills O made look like a top five in the league defense. That should never ever happen if you have a great offense, as the Bills should have. 

Edited by Thrivefourfive
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.