Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

On 9/27/2024 at 3:59 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Very true.

Lions want to bolster their secondary and they feel like Elam can start and contribute right away !

Elam would be receptive to the trade because he would be a starter

The trade isn't between the Lions and Elam.  It involves the Bills saying yes.  Highly doubtful

On 9/27/2024 at 7:05 AM, H2o said:

Lamar is solid, but Lamar still struggles reading defenses sometimes and has trouble throwing the ball consistently accurate outside of the hashes from the pocket. A lot of the plays he makes come from him being elusive and catching someone coming across the field when rolling out because the play has broken down. Andrews has been killing people for years due to that. Lamar does throw a nice deep ball though and he is really good throwing to the middle of the field. I don't care about the two MVP's really. They are meaningless. I would take Josh over Lamar all day every day, and twice on Sundays. 

I was looking at stats and noticed that Josh’s QB Rating is 133.7.  It’s been only 3 games but that’s incredible.

33 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Have many people have seen this on Youtube?

This is amazing commentary!

I’m still baffled by the fact the bears kept a bad HC, who got to hire a bad OC to coach up that incredibly talented roster with a shiny new QB. The Bears will fire Eberflus after he goes 7-10 again and then hire a coach who didn’t draft their first round pick QB for the THIRD time in a row and expect Caleb to be fine. It’s insane to me

They did it with Trubisky, fields and Caleb is going to be next. Crazy way to run a franchise 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1