Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

Miami is overrated and overhyped because… Miami. It has nothing to do with objective analysis of football. 

Could you imagine if James Cook played for the Dolphins? They’d be putting him in the Hall of Fame. He’d already have his own nationally syndicated cooking show with Gordon Ramsey…

• Haha (+1) 1

Look 1) win a Superbowl, nothing else matters.  2) They will NEVER get off the narrative that Josh Sucked. They hated him out of College, KNEW he would be a complete disaster and Failure.  He has proven them wrong and they are NEVER going to give him the credit he deserves.  

Just win Superbowls, keep racking up stats and get his Gold Jacket.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Tua isnt even in the same universe as Josh.  Tua has a quick 1 read release and thats about it. The speed and McDaniels scheme hides the QB and thats why they cant beat winning teams.

I'm not sure how much of that is because Tua can't stay in the pocket too long because of the concussions. 

Obviously it would look very different with Allen but I wonder how much different it would be with Allen being able to escape pressure

32 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I'm not sure how much of that is because Tua can't stay in the pocket too long because of the concussions. 

Obviously it would look very different with Allen but I wonder how much different it would be with Allen being able to escape pressure

Its because that is their offense.  It was like that before the concussions.

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Its because that is their offense.  It was like that before the concussions.

Yes, but what I'm saying is: when the 1st read isn't there Tua is cooked because he can't escape. Meaning if teams can do that they're going to dominate the passing game. Now imagine a mobile QB, not even Allen, like Hurts or Fields. It would have to pull their LBs up to prevent that type of running and would allow for more passes in the middle of the field.

3 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Or how about Josh got one of his coordinators a head coaching job?  I've heard a lot of hot takes but this one......lol

I feel like he said it wrong 

like Josh isn’t OC dependent and now it’s being posted everywhere.

He has shown a ton of praise for Allen so this seems like a slip up and not what he meant.

i think he was saying like the OCs left and failed but he has been consistent and hasn’t had the scenario like mahomes with Andy Reid his entire career 

and burrow with whatever there coaches name Is who is the OC behind the scenes 

I might be wrong bc they do like to stir the pot 

8 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

I feel like he said it wrong 

like Josh isn’t OC dependent and now it’s being posted everywhere.

He has shown a ton of praise for Allen so this seems like a slip up and not what he meant.

i think he was saying like the OCs left and failed but he has been consistent and hasn’t had the scenario like mahomes with Andy Reid his entire career 

and burrow with whatever there coaches name Is who is the OC behind the scenes 

I might be wrong bc they do like to stir the pot 

You mean Taylor the HC and defacto OC

15 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Josh is Coordinator dependent? How does he figure? Because we fired one coordinator midseason?

Josh has a turnover this year.  A fumble early in the AZ game.  If he had done his research, he'd have noticed that this Brady system is completely different in the passing game than Daboll or Dorsey.  More short passes, no go to receiver and more plays to the TE.  Obviously part of that is personnel specific, but much of that is also scheme.  Josh is the farthest thing from a system QB.  

Edited by GASabresIUFan

15 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Josh is Coordinator dependent? How does he figure? Because we fired one coordinator midseason?

Also he’s wrong. Allen had a turnover in week 1. Dude can’t even keep his facts straight. I feel bad for these talking heads a little bit. There is only so much you can say about a week of football games before you start repeating yourself or spouting nonsense.

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Also he’s wrong. Allen had a turnover in week 1. Dude can’t even keep his facts straight. I feel bad for these talking heads a little bit. There is only so much you can say about a week of football games before you start repeating yourself or spouting nonsense.

This guy has always spouted nonsense.  There is no logic in his "take."  How can Josh be a system QB when he has played under 3 different OCs with different systems in the last 4 years including one season with 2 OCs and thrived in all of them.  

Just now, GASabresIUFan said:

This guy has always spouted nonsense.  There is no logic in his "take."  How can Josh be a system QB when he has played under 3 different OCs with different systems in the last 4 years including one season with 2 OCs and thrived in all of them.  

And he says Mahomes isn't OC dependent. If anything Mahomes is dependent on his HOF offensive whiz head coach that designs the offense and calls the plays. The same head coach that made Alex Smith look decent right before Mahomes. The same head coach that was already considered a "QB whisperer" before Mahomes arrived.