Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

5 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have often stated that numbers don't do Josh justice, and this about sums it up perfectly.

Tua                                                           Josh

∞                Concussions                         1

51 minutes ago, eball said:

A few of us on this forum — I mentioned it last week when somebody was calling this a “rebuilding” year — that there were legitimate reasons to move away from every player the Bills either traded, released, or did not re-sign.  Glad the rest of the world is catching up.

The only one I thought might really hurt was Morse, but it hasn't shown up as a real problem yet. 🤞

2 hours ago, Simon said:

The only one I thought might really hurt was Morse, but it hasn't shown up as a real problem yet. 🤞

I’m probably in the minority but I felt he was a liability in the run game. 

53 minutes ago, eball said:

I’m probably in the minority but I felt he was a liability in the run game. 

I wouldn't say Mitch Morse was a liability.  He was a good steady Center.

He sure helped Josh develop and I will always thank him for that.

It just was time to move on from him.

I will say I'm very surprised how well McGovern is playing.

3 hours ago, Simon said:

I was thinking the same thing. Every other one of them-- Diggs, Davis, Hyde, Poyer, Tre-- all made sense to me, but Morse. But... so far, so good...

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I was thinking the same thing. Every other one of them-- Diggs, Davis, Hyde, Poyer, Tre-- all made sense to me, but Morse. But... so far, so good...

I love that we have a GM who isn’t going to be overly nostalgic or sympathetic and is willing to make decisions that will be unpopular to the public at large but make sense when you truly evaluate them. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

I love that we have a GM who isn’t going to be overly nostalgic or sympathetic and is willing to make decisions that will be unpopular to the public at large but make sense when you truly evaluate them. 

My wife is willing to make unpopular decisions and it pisses me right off. 

Emmanuel Acho (MVP Voter) & Lesean Mccoy try to make the argument that Tua & Josh are on the same plane of existence in terms of talent, ability and achievement. Acho also mentioned he likes Tua more than Josh. MVP doesn't mean anything anymore. 

Edited by Kangaxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wow. Talent, ability, and achievement? How could Tua possibly compare in any of those? What has he achieved? Not the division. He hasn't even won a playoff game.

I'm stumped.

They get paid for attracting attention, and it seems to have worked. I’d rather not have to say stupid stuff to pay the bills, and I really don’t care about a regular season MVP. Lamar has two of those.

Give us ONE Super Bowl MVP. 

To put  Tua in the same conversation as Josh is a travesty , it’s like asking who you think is better Micheal Jordan or Derek Fisher ???

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Kangaxx said:

Emmanuel Acho (MVP Voter) & Lesean Mccoy try to make the argument that Tua & Josh are on the same plane of existence in terms of talent, ability and achievement. Acho also mentioned he likes Tua more than Josh. MVP doesn't mean anything anymore. 

James Jones in Green Bay thought he was as tough as anyone in the cold, he didn’t need anything extra they were advising. They were announcing the starters and “the door came up, and the wind came in and I looked back and said ‘Lord have mercy!’”   😂 

Edited by Augie

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

They get paid for attracting attention, and it seems to have worked. I’d rather not have to say stupid stuff to pay the bills, and I really don’t care about a regular season MVP. Lamar has two of those.

I honestly think they believe what they say.  Emmanuel Acho is a known JA hater. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

100% agree, crazy takes attract attention… I’m just left wondering why Allen is at the center of most of these crazy takes, why isn’t it  “Brock Purdy’s athleticism in the pocket is more elite than Lamar’s “ or “ Cousins football intelligence puts him on par with Burrow”

why are these crazy takes involving Allen.

1 minute ago, julian said:

100% agree, crazy takes attract attention… I’m just left wondering why Allen is at the center of most of these crazy takes, why isn’t it  “Brock Purdy’s athleticism in the pocket is more elite than Lamar’s “ or “ Cousins football intelligence puts him on par with Burrow”

Because none of those guys ever made a pundit look bad for a draft night hot take?

• Haha (+1) 1

People hate being proven wrong and Allen proved a lot of the so called "experts" wrong with his play. Honestly, I think this ***** motivates Allen going back to when he was fighting to earn a spot on a college team. Greats like Brady were also ***** on by the so called "experts" early on and Allen follows that trend. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kangaxx said:

I honestly think they believe what they say.  Emmanuel Acho is a known JA hater. 

He's a Dolphins fan. Has said it on more than one occasion. He does also pick the other WB when they compare Allen to whoever.

Side note: this show sucks. I watch clips here and there and with the exception of Chase they are all super annoying, I almost can't listen to Shady. Acho always try to prop up all the players Superbowls and yardage like Shady didn't win 2 SBs as a backup RB. His takes are more feeling than facts and imo he tries to come off sounding intelligent more than actually trying to say something intelligent. 

3 minutes ago, julian said:

Higher profile, more clicks.