Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

17 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Josh is the only player on Mahomes level in the NFL.  It's been a pleasure watching him play.

Except he's not. He's better than mahomes. The only thing mahomes is doing is getting those super bowls. Physically as a quarterback Josh does everything mahomes can do and and mahomes cannot do what Josh Allen does. I don't count making passes with your peripheral vision great or stupid behind the back passes. Let's see him truck and jump over linebackers and stiff arm defenders to china.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lafromboise said:

Except he's not. He's better than mahomes. The only thing mahomes is doing is getting those super bowls. Physically as a quarterback Josh does everything mahomes can do and and mahomes cannot do what Josh Allen does. I don't count making passes with your peripheral vision great or stupid behind the back passes. Let's see him truck and jump over linebackers and stiff arm defenders to china.

KC fans think the debate is "over," but they forget that football is a team game.

No way I would trade Allen for Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

I don’t know but this sounds like AI generated. Anyone else think so? 

I work with computers and sit on an AI committee, so I've messed around with AI a lot. It's 100% AI.

Welcome to the new reality. It's only gonna get worse from here on out. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Simon said:

It isn't Tom Brady

It isn't "from the NFL"

Please do not start threads with low quality nonsense like that

When I shared it, I got a message that it was NFL property or something like that. Wierd. I went and re watched, yeah it's AI.

In the future, I will indeed will strive to keep with the high quality posts that this site is so well known for. My very deepest and heartfelt apologies to all who spent 15 seconds or so of their lives on the fake Brady video.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, foreboding said:

When I shared it, I got a message that it was NFL property or something like that.

That just means that the game clips contained in the video are owned by the NFL, not that the video itself was produced by the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1