Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Until someone shows them the clip of Josh Allen breaking La'Jarius Sneed's ankle on a QB Power and then leaping over Justin Reid on the sideline...also infamously known as "the keep...and THE LEAP!" by PBP man Jim Nantz.

Then they get real quiet.

Someone needs to go out on the Arrowhead turf...I think Sneed's ankle might still be lying out there underneath it.

He does seem to be walking a little gingerly.

https://www.tiktok.com/@bighaversfamily/video/7256914788364602667

15 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Point is Mahomes had built in advantages, Allen did not.

That may be. But it’s a tired argument. You can use the same argument for McD vs Reid. Reid has a big advantage with Mahomes. 

At some point you gotta get results with your own situation. I think Allen will get one and our Bills will finally taste the nectar of victory. When? Waiting and following is the fun part of being a fan. Excuses for failure are just that…excuses. 

On 10/24/2023 at 12:37 PM, Roundybout said:

we saw the murderer’s row of coaches that followed Lindy, and I am terrified at the thought of that happening to the Bills too, because I do not trust Terry to do the right thing. Ever.

He brought the Bills, and the Bills are still in Buffalo. I'll put that on, doing the right thing, side of the ledger.

• Awesome! (+1) 2