Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

25 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

We should get him. Josh will subsconsciouly think that he's Beasley and the immediate chemistry will be obvious. This would have championship written all over it.

We already have a younger, faster & quicker version of Beasely....Shakir. What we need is Keon to keep developing while Cooper & Kincaid have their impact.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They put their hands on their heads in mock surprise as a joke, just to make people think that Beane was saying something shocking. But it was just a joke.

Hey, I wouldn't be mad if Kupp was on our team. He is a great player, when healthy. But it would sure shake up the receiver room. Shakir is in that slot role, and Kupp is a slot player. Still, you can never have enough weapons.

But I don't see it happening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

They put their hands on their heads in mock surprise as a joke, just to make people think that Beane was saying something shocking. But it was just a joke.

Hey, I wouldn't be mad if Kupp was on our team. He is a great player, when healthy. But it would sure shake up the receiver room. Shakir is in that slot role, and Kupp is a slot player. Still, you can never have enough weapons.

But I don't see it happening.

Exactly. How ppl dont realize that it was all shtick is hilarious. 

Edited by JPL7

OK, let's play fantasyland: if Beane somehow gets another WR, who sits? The cap and draft capital doesn't seem to make any sense for Kupp, or maybe any other WR. Is there a clean out after one year for Curtis Samuel with limited/no dead cap? 

On 10/20/2024 at 10:36 PM, Doc said:

And yes obviously they would get a comp pick for him if he leaves.

5 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I can see Tampa overpaying after their injuries at WR.  They can win that division but they will need some offensive help now. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Godwin replacement.

17 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He's going to KC

If that happens I'd still say the Bills won the Great Wideout Trade War of 2024.

Adams, the best talent, ends up sandbagged on the hapless Jets. No threat and crushing their cap.

Kupp is old and slowing down and it would reek of a desperation move out of KC.

Cooper in Buffalo, already productive, immediately clarifies roles for the rest of the WR squad, still a lot of talent left.

• Agree 1