Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

On 9/27/2024 at 3:59 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Very true.

Lions want to bolster their secondary and they feel like Elam can start and contribute right away !

Elam would be receptive to the trade because he would be a starter

The trade isn't between the Lions and Elam.  It involves the Bills saying yes.  Highly doubtful

On 9/27/2024 at 7:05 AM, H2o said:

Lamar is solid, but Lamar still struggles reading defenses sometimes and has trouble throwing the ball consistently accurate outside of the hashes from the pocket. A lot of the plays he makes come from him being elusive and catching someone coming across the field when rolling out because the play has broken down. Andrews has been killing people for years due to that. Lamar does throw a nice deep ball though and he is really good throwing to the middle of the field. I don't care about the two MVP's really. They are meaningless. I would take Josh over Lamar all day every day, and twice on Sundays. 

I was looking at stats and noticed that Josh’s QB Rating is 133.7.  It’s been only 3 games but that’s incredible.

33 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Have many people have seen this on Youtube?

This is amazing commentary!

I’m still baffled by the fact the bears kept a bad HC, who got to hire a bad OC to coach up that incredibly talented roster with a shiny new QB. The Bears will fire Eberflus after he goes 7-10 again and then hire a coach who didn’t draft their first round pick QB for the THIRD time in a row and expect Caleb to be fine. It’s insane to me

They did it with Trubisky, fields and Caleb is going to be next. Crazy way to run a franchise 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NORWOODS FOOT said:

I like McDermott as a man, not as a coach. 

Hope Terry Pegula finally sees the light and cares enough about winning a championship to take action. 

He will. He is building a new stadium and needs 💰

I've generally been a supporter of McDermott - but that last series yesterday was SO BAD.  As soon as JA was in shotgun formation, my jaw just dropped.

That SEEMED aggressive, but it was actually playing scared.  He didn't trust the defense to hold Houston w/ maybe 20 seconds left and no timeouts.

• Agree 1

It is the whole front office tbh.  Contracts and players not being used, no strong logic to how they are drafting and so on.

The offense is so poor.  Like, they have two, three of the rook is good, real rbs.  They have two tes who can start in the NFL, they have poor wrs.  But they don't have quick hitter plays to the backs and tes, runs and short passes are slow, etc.  A chunk of that is on Josh being just slow to identify or simply always holding out for a bigger play, but the coaches can just practice and run plays to use the talent they have.  Samuel is either not well enough to play, or being used in the worst way possible.  The obvious first down runs, etc.

If we are gonna do this crap to wrs in the passing game, how did we only draft one?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Success said:

I've generally been a supporter of McDermott - but that last series yesterday was SO BAD.  As soon as JA was in shotgun formation, my jaw just dropped.

That SEEMED aggressive, but it was actually playing scared.  He didn't trust the defense to hold Houston w/ maybe 20 seconds left and no timeouts.

Playing scared 🤣. Not at all to a fault in this case.  He trusted his big money qb to either give them a chance to win or ensure OT more than relying on shaky Sam Martin to keep them out of immediate fg range after three straight telegraphed runs.  Not the right call and when something goes wrong he’s the face so I get the frustration.  But it really wasn’t that shocking of a decision 

the too many men on the broncos fg was much worse than this imo and that didn’t pick up much steam 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Playing scared 🤣. Not at all to a fault in this case.  He trusted his big money qb to either give them a chance to win or ensure OT more than relying on shaky Sam Martin to keep them out of immediate fg range after three straight telegraphed runs.  Not the right call and when something goes wrong he’s the face so I get the frustration.  But it really wasn’t that shocking of a decision 

The end of this game is not even on my list of why I want him gone. You don't need this game. 

2 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

The end of this game is not even on my list of why I want him gone. You don't need this game. 

See that makes sense to me at least haha this situation was honestly pretty justifiable…doesn’t mean other stuff was too though.  But making it sound like it’s way worse than anything he’s ever done is wild 

my main argument against firing mcd is I really get the vibe the defense completely implodes unless you bring in a dc that runs a similar scheme but everyone complains about the scheme anyway so I don’t think people want that either 😂. I’m not sure this is a playoff team anymore in the short term once he’s out 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Terry will never fire McD…he is too old and doesn’t wanna deal with a coaching hire, at his age- especially with all the failure he’s had with the Sabres hiring situation…

The McD era is the only time Terry has had a taste of success, and I could see him going to his grave with McD as coach…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Terry will never fire McD…he is too old and doesn’t wanna deal with a coaching hire, at his age- especially with all the failure he’s had with the Sabred hiring situation…

I could see him going to his grave with McD as coach…

He just fired a coach people thought he wouldn't .  Hopefully that extends to the football team.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1