Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

*deep breathe*

Ok, two things… they gave Josh his props. They really did. However, especially with Evan and Michelle. It came through great playing pains after extolling, their love and adulation on everything that Lamar Jackson has “done.” This was on a segment dealing with the second tier quarterbacks, which they say only right now contains Lamar and Josh and not Joe anymore, all agreeing that Patrick is the top tier, and that’s it, period, end of story.

Evan was stating, “We all agree Lamar has the better career, the better numbers, and two mvps.”   🤨 No, I haven’t, I don’t think we all agree. I think what we know for a fact is that through 107 games Josh Allen has more touchdowns than any quarterback in NFL history. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen has been to more straight playoffs than Lamar Jackson. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen has won more division championships than Lamar Jackson. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen’s playoff numbers are better than Lamar Jackson’s, easily, (but he admitted that).  Michelle expressed her preference for Lamar, before so far this season. 

Look, I like Lamar.  He’s great and I wouldn’t have minded him as a Bill.  However, this continuing and tiresome narrative of who Josh Allen is and what people think about him and how he compares to others is beyond annoying. Michelle even mentioned her trepidation over Allen due to “all his turnovers.” 

Even amongst their laurel throwing and adulation over Allen it is always masqueraded with his “arrival, finally, this year.”

Evan even talked, if memory serves, about Jackson being a Hall of Famer, achieving so much and Allen isn’t comparable?! 🤪

BTW, when it came time to pick the game they all picked the Ravens for various reasons, although I’ll admit I don’t like Harbough’s 20-3 record in primetime, but that was no big surprise.

In short…yeah, I need our boys to go to Maryland and kick their round a$$es square on Sunday night. 

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

• dollars 2 donuts changed the title to Unsportsmanlike with Evan, Canty and Michelle…man, I’m going to need a moment.
3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

*deep breathe*

Ok, two things… they gave Josh his props. They really did. However, especially with Evan and Michelle. It came through great playing pains after extolling, their love and adulation on everything that Lamar Jackson has “done.” This was on a segment dealing with the second tier quarterbacks, which they say only right now contains Lamar and Josh and not Joe anymore, all agreeing that Patrick is the top tier, and that’s it, period, end of story.

Evan was stating, “We all agree Lamar has the better career, the better numbers, and two mvps.”  we don’t know. 🤨 no, I haven’t, I don’t think we all agree. I think what we know for a fact is that through 107 g Josh Allen has more touchdowns in any quarterback in NFL history. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen has been to more straight playoffs than Lamar Jackson. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen has won more division championships than Lamar Jackson. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen’s playoff numbers are better than Lamar Jackson’s, easily, (but he admitted that).  Canty expressed her preference for Lamar, before so far this season. 

Look, I like Lamar.  He’s great and I wouldn’t have minded him as a Bill.  However, this continuing and tiresome narrative of who Josh Allen is and what people think about him and how he compares to others is beyond annoying. Michelle even mentioned her trepidation over Allen due to “all his turnovers.” 

Even amongst their laurel throwing and adulation over Allen it is always masqueraded with his “arrival, finally, this year.”

Evan even talked, if memory serves, about Jackson being a Hall of Famer, achieving so much and Allen isn’t comparable?! 🤪

BTW, when it came time to pick the game they all picked the Ravens for various reasons, although I’ll admit I don’t like Harbough’s 20-3 record in primetime, but that was no big surprise.

In short…yeah, I need our boys to go to Maryland and kick their round a$$es square on Sunday night. 

Go Bills!

I saw it too...just walked out of the room.  Beat the hell out of the Ravens please. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yes. But that won't change the narrative, it will just be a bad night for Lamar because someone else on their team is not doing their job

• Awesome! (+1) 1

My advice… Don’t waste your time watching these stupid talking heads shows. There are far more of these shows out there, than people I actually care about their opinion. Life is much better when you ignore these muppets babbling, I assure you. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

*deep breathe*

Evan was stating, “We all agree Lamar has the better career, the better numbers, and two mvps.”   🤨 No, I haven’t, I don’t think we all agree. I think what we know for a fact is that through 107 games Josh Allen has more touchdowns than any quarterback in NFL history. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen has been to more straight playoffs than Lamar Jackson. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen has won more division championships than Lamar Jackson. I think we know for a fact that Josh Allen’s playoff numbers are better than Lamar Jackson’s, easily, (but he admitted that).  Michelle expressed her preference for Lamar, before so far this season. 

Go Bills!

Win a Superbowl, problem solved🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

LAMAR JACKSON CANT HOLD JOSH ALLENS JOCKSTRAP. 
🎙️⬇️

Well, I didn’t say that. It’s just the narrative that NOW they are in the same tier, but easily Lamar is better.

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Win a Superbowl, problem solved🤷‍♂️

Keeping in mind Lamar hasn’t won one, or even sniffed one.

36 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

*deep breathe*

Go Bills!

Who are Evan, Canty and Michelle?

• Thank you (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

*deep breathe*

Go Bills!

Donuts, well written, amd not even sure who are these talking heads, but the fact Sal and Jeremy bring up not the # of turnovers, it’s the TD to Int %.  He’s one of the best.  Talking heads have nothing to talk about with Josh as he’s one of the top 2 in the NFL and it’s not close with Lamar.  Lamar is a good QB, but he’s not in Mahomes or Super Allen’s league.

Lamar has been the darling by media, and have my reasons on that, but when you’re Josh who has consecutively started approximately 100 games or so, and has a vastly higher TD’s than about anyone in NFL history for that # of years, and will no doubt someday be in the HOF.

I'm feeling confident on Sunday night as it will be our biggest test this year, but we can do it.  Lamar has been better contained by McD’s Bills defense than just about anyone.  The Line will have to contain the edge and keep everything inside.  King Henry in addition has some explosive plays against the Bills,  but these are breakdowns on the interior.  Overall his YPR have been pedestrian minus the 80 yard runs that skews everything.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Saxum said:

Who are Evan, Canty and Michelle?

Canty is ex giant Chris Canty…evan cohen is just a long time radio guy.  Michelle I have no idea lol 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Anyone that thinks Lamar is a better QB than Josh Allen should just jump off a tall bridge. There is no hope for you and you are a detriment to society. 

I’m starting to get more annoyed by the ‘mahomes is in a tier of his own’ talk now lol. The guy hasn’t been 2018-2021 mvp level mahomes for a pretty long time now and it’s obvious 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Well, I didn’t say that. It’s just the narrative that NOW they are in the same tier, but easily Lamar is better.

Keeping in mind Lamar hasn’t won one, or even sniffed one.

As you can see some of our fan-base is as absurd as the talking heads unfortunately. 

• Haha (+1) 1