Elon Musk, War puppeteer

It's the dillemma these scientists and inventors have when creating things.  Remember all the google employees who refused to design weapon technology?  Imagine creating something and watching corrupt governments using it to kill people. That's gotta weigh on the conscience

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

That is not an answer at all and seriously sad you think that "who started it" is a consideration at this point. Ukraine is being torn apart also and would have just as much incentive to end this if the US was not making the leaders there rich. Russia is worse but funding NeoNazis in perpetuity is not a good plan 

Russia… Invaded… Ukraine

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

drs don’t call it grad school. 😂 

They don’t?

10 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

To @Tiberius and @John from Riverside what does minimal acceptable peace look like to you? At this point the war have destroyed the Russian ability to start another war, the war has decimated the young male population of both Ukraine and Russia, and we now know that Russians are not going to turn on Putin soon. What will more war account?

Peace? With Putin? He doesn't want that. What are you talking about? 

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

drs don’t call it grad school. 😂 

they do if  they attended both dummy.    What else would I call that chapter of my training?  you really aren't very bright.  We have nothing to offer each other.  Let's mutually ignore.  just for fun tho, what do you call an MD, PhD.  doctor doctor? 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

He's a liar just like so many of the other right wingers

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Dislike 1

Musk said, "NEVER turned Starlink on in those controversial border zones - for exactly this reason, as he feared using this technology near borders could prompt an escalation in the war".

Nobody turned off anything because it was never turned on.  The story is another liberal hoax targeting somebody that refuses to do their bidding.  With the standard coordinated and choreographed fake outrage in unison group of a-holes working 24/7 to convince people their lie is truth.

Now that the truth is out let's change the story and tell me, but, but, but, he should have had it turned on from the beginning anyway because no private citizen has the right to decide for themselves whether or not they should become involved in somebody else's conflict.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

they do if  they attended both dummy.    What else would I call that chapter of my training?  you really aren't very bright.  We have nothing to offer each other.  Let's mutually ignore.  just for fun tho, what do you call an MD, PhD.  doctor doctor? 

He's a liar just like so many of the other right wingers

Med school silly. But you would have known that if… 

Finny Musk is branded a right winger. environmentalist, electric car mainstreamer, pot smoking, free speech bastion. … right he’s basically Mike Pence with darker hair.. 

right wing 😂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You have zero, I mean zero chance of becoming a top Russian propagandist.  Ole tuck is the king...although they've turned on him.  Be careful. And I hear blacklight and lava lamps and that weird Indian cinema cause myocarditis, well, seizures at least....load up on gold bracelets.  The best you can find.  None of that "rose gold" or fool's gold..  Meanwhile, Polish generals are readying for war....where's your MD from "Doc"...I'll show u mine if you show me yours.

Oh darn...

As for the rest of your rantings, drinking early are we?  It's a little early to whip out the racism.

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Poland really thinks they might.  To me it's insane to think their military is the strongest in Europe.   That hasn't happed since like the 14/1500's.  

Hard to say what the reality is.  I really do think Putin lost it at some point.  He may have always been evil- cant say for sure about that either- but in the last 10 years he's shown himself completely out of touch with reality.

They might think it will happen.  But it won't.  Putin can't even take Ukraine and they don't have full NATO backing.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There was an emergency request from government authorities to activate Starlink all the way to Sevastopol.

The obvious intent being to sink most of the Russian fleet at anchor.

If I had agreed to their request, then SpaceX would be explicitly complicit in a major act of war and conflict escalation.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

As for the rest of your rantings, drinking early are we?  It's a little early to whip out the racism.

Barring the lava lamp and blacklight are those not common cultural phenomena in India?  Jewelry as a hedge is a thing right?  Bangles and such.  My wife likes the look.  She has one that I call her Wonder Woman bracelet.  Neither of us enjoy your cinema tho.  Seems contrived.  So r u gonna show your diploma?  just put some tape over the name.  Then I'll do the same...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Oh darn...

They might think it will happen.  But it won't.  Putin can't even take Ukraine and they don't have full NATO backing.

Damn you done triggered the racist crap bird to prove it's bigotry. 

It's funny how it claims to be a Dr, but reads like a teen and lacks basic understanding of topics past the headlines. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Peace? With Putin? He doesn't want that. What are you talking about? 

I am impressed that in ten words you can tell me so much about your ignorance of history and what is happening in Ukraine. At this point there will be no winners, only more destruction, which possibly could be avoided if we negotiated a settlement where Putin gets to save face in front of his people. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

There was an emergency request from government authorities to activate Starlink all the way to Sevastopol.

The obvious intent being to sink most of the Russian fleet at anchor.

If I had agreed to their request, then SpaceX would be explicitly complicit in a major act of war and conflict escalation.

So this whole thread is a charade? Is Musk still a Putin stooge then? Please let me know. Thanks.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1