Corny "Meet the TE" Piece: Kinkaid has "Golden Retriever energy", Knox conspiracy theory

Beck Water

In contrast to most of Maddy Glab's pieces which I find kinda lame, this one had some genuine funny moments.

Dawson says "best way to describe Kincaid is as a Golden Retriever"  Like "Air Bud", really good at football - but still, a Golden Retreiver.  Dalton politely agrees that he has "Golden Retriever energy".

He then "returns fire" by describing Dawson Knox as "Dad,  he's the Dad of the group".  The 27 yr old 'club action Machine" Dawson is hit to the core: "Wow"  "Feels like my rookie year was yesterday"

But the fun really starts when discussing Dalton's hair routine.

I'm a little concerned about how "Golden Receiver Energy" will hold up against press man coverage, tho

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

In contrast to most of Maddy Glab's pieces which I find kinda lame, this one had some genuine funny moments.

Dawson says "best way to describe Kincaid is as a Golden Retriever"  Like "Air Bud", really good at football - but still, a Golden Retreiver.  Dalton politely agrees that he has "Golden Retriever energy".

He then "returns fire" by describing Dawson Knox as "Dad,  he's the Dad of the group".  The 27 yr old 'club action Machine" Dawson is hit to the core: "Wow"  "Feels like my rookie year was yesterday"

But the fun really starts when discussing Dalton's hair routine.

I'm a little concerned about how "Golden Receiver Energy" will hold up against press man coverage, tho

I like what they had to say about Gilliam. Really describe well what his value is on the roster. Likeable dude as well. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I like what they had to say about Gilliam. Really describe well what his value is on the roster. Likeable dude as well. 

I now have a Peter Gabriel earworm:

https://youtu.be/OJWJE0x7T4Q?t=110

"All you do is call me.....I'll be anything you need"  "I wanna be....your sledge hammer"

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.