Late night FAT is back

Glad you're back. Who's R. Rich? And why does he hate?

350044[/snapback]

As a young boy, R.Rich found a small gold ring at the bottom of a pond while fishing... Now ugly, bitter and along he wishes he still had that ring...

you see he gave that ring to his girl friend who promptly broke up with him to date the captain of his school's chess club... :doh:

Will my pee-on schedule ever allow me to make another WNYTBDGPS gathering?  :)

350058[/snapback]

No it wont but there is hope.

Let me intorduce you to the

Foley Catheter

A Foley catheter is a thin, sterile tube inserted into your bladder to drain urine. Because it can be left in place in the bladder for a period of time, it is also called an indwelling catheter. It is held in place with a balloon at the end, which is filled with sterile water to hold it in place. The urine drains into a bag and can then be taken from an outlet device to be drained. Laboratory tests can be conducted on your urine to look for infection, blood, muscle breakdown, crystals, electrolytes, and kidney function. The procedure to insert a catheter is called catheterization.

A Foley catheter is used with many disorders, procedures, or problems such as these:

Retention of urine leading to urinary hesitancy, straining to urinate, decrease in size and force of the urinary stream, interruption of urinary stream, and sensation of incomplete emptying

Obstruction of the urethra by an anatomical condition that makes it difficult for you to urinate: prostate hypertrophy, prostate cancer, or narrowing of the urethra

Urine output monitoring in a critically ill or injured person

Collection of a sterile urine specimen for diagnostic purposes

Get one of these! They make GREAT Tailgating gifts too :doh:

When I am at work and I know one of my buddies is going to "do his business" in the mens room, I wait about 5 minutes then I go turn offf the lights on him. I laugh so hard I cry everytime I do this. Is there something wrong with me or am I just an a-hole?

350063[/snapback]

Yup, you're an **** :doh:

When I am at work and I know one of my buddies is going to "do his business" in the mens room, I wait about 5 minutes then I go turn offf the lights on him. I laugh so hard I cry everytime I do this. Is there something wrong with me or am I just an a-hole?

350063[/snapback]

No there is nothing wrong with this kind of behavior! the lights got turned out on me once and I ended up taking a 30 minute nap!

but you are still a-hole :doh:

350063[/snapback]

Well as long as you don't do it to me, it's all good :doh:

As a young boy, R.Rich found a small gold ring at the bottom of a pond while fishing... Now ugly, bitter and along he wishes he still had that ring...

you see he gave that ring to his girl friend who promptly broke up with him to date the captain of his school's chess club...  :D

350049[/snapback]

ROFLMMFAOSMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh::):lol: