Bills sign QB to PS-Shane Buechele

BuffaloBillyG

17 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

His draft profile, which tabs him as a priority UDFA:

Resilient, undersized quarterback who lost his job at Texas but ended up putting together a nice two-year run at SMU. While Buechele was productive and won games, he lacks the mobility, size and arm strength teams typically look for out of a pro quarterback. He has a good football IQ, which gives his draft hopes some life, but ultimately, it will be difficult to stick around.

So basically a Peterman clone.

Anyone check and see if he is the son of the Waterboy?

Edited by Ethan in Cleveland

11 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

Bob Melvin with my A’s seemed to get overachieving by some nobodies.  Now he has all that talent and they’re under .500.  Are fans calling for his head?

It's about 50/50 at this point, but the chorus will get louder as it appears the team has now quit on him over the past two weeks.  I'm not a fan of his in game decision making (or lack thereof) and the level of underachieving speaks for itself.  But part of me also thinks for all the top end talent, the roster still wasn't constructed very well. Not enough speed and not enough bat to ball contact. But I'm old school like that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.