Do you think the Bills could sign Christian Kirksey for the vet min? *Update Signed to PS 8/30!

Coldfronts

23 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Someone expedite the playbook to him. Anything to keep Dodson off the field

I heard somewhere they are going to train him for the outside first. We will be quite deep there. 

😋

If I don’t put a smiley face after that, some nuts get elevated blood pressure and want to fight, and I’d hate to be responsible for anything unfortunate. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I heard somewhere they are going to train him for the outside first. We will be quite deep there. 

😋

If I don’t put a smiley face after that, some nuts get elevated blood pressure and want to fight, and I’d hate to be responsible for anything unfortunate. 

How can you have a proper fight club if you go and talk about it. 

2 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

How can you have a proper fight club if you go and talk about it. 

It’s the new AARP Rules, as voted in at the National Shuffle Board Tournament last spring in Myrtle Beach. 

Juniors rules still apply. Old people? Anything can come out of their mouths, but it’s excused. You should have heard my 95 year old mother at the nursing home today. You just learn to smile and nod. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

It’s the new AARP Rules, as voted in at the National Shuffle Board Tournament last spring in Myrtle Beach. 

Juniors rules still apply. Old people? Anything can come out of their mouths, but it’s excused. You should have heard my 95 year old mother at the nursing home today. You just learn to smile and nod. 

I got no problems with adjustments for us AARP crowd.  I know our gen certainly earned it.  Maybe not as fully as our parents generation which I think we're the best generation of the past 100 years.   Hard to go further back with all the advancements making things more productive for them. 

• Coldfronts changed the title to Do you think the Bills could sign Christian Kirksey for the vet min? *Update Signed to PS 8/30!
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.