W. Sapp stinks and his soul stinks too???

Panthers | Jenkins Speaks Out, Slams Sapp - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:33:08 -0700

Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers DT Kris Jenkins addressed the media Thursday, June 2 on a variety of subjects including Oakland Raiders DT Warren Sapp. Jenkins has been feuding with Sapp. "I hate him," Jenkins said of Sapp. "Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all. But I hate him. He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too. Too many people can't have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it. I guess because he's big and he went to Miami." Jenkins said after a loss to Sapp and the Oakland Raiders last season he turned to alcohol to get over the loss. Jenkins admitted his shoulder injury at first led to some tough times in his life. In hindsight, Jenkins said the injury may have helped him as a player and a person.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Jenkins said after a loss to Sapp and the Oakland Raiders last season he turned to alcohol to get over the loss.

:doh:

349855[/snapback]

:) "Looks like I picked the wrong game to stop sniffing glue"