#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

31 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It’s cheap, a little damp.

But people sell and buy land in Florida all the time, don't they?  I get the whole "I've got some oceanfront property in Missouri for sale", but sales of land to interested parties are a pretty common occurrence I would think.  Nothing odd or unusual about this sort of real estate transaction.  

I mean, if you and I were talking, and you said "If you believe that, I have some land to sell you in Florida", I guess my response would be "I'm not looking to buy land in Florida, but thank you.".  I'm not sure where you go from there.  

Even in your follow up, you know, cheap, damp land, maybe you get a  deal on wetlands, rent a machine, move some earth, put down some gravel, a little drainage pipe and bing bang boom you have a nice piece of property.

In the spirit of the Olympics, I just feel like you had a couple bobbles in the performance and failed to stick the landing.  

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But people sell and buy land in Florida all the time, don't they?  I get the whole "I've got some oceanfront property in Missouri for sale", but sales of land to interested parties are a pretty common occurrence I would think.  Nothing odd or unusual about this sort of real estate transaction.  

I mean, if you and I were talking, and you said "If you believe that, I have some land to sell you in Florida", I guess my response would be "I'm not looking to buy land in Florida, but thank you.".  I'm not sure where you go from there.  

Even in your follow up, you know, cheap, damp land, maybe you get a  deal on wetlands, rent a machine, move some earth, put down some gravel, a little drainage pipe and bing bang boom you have a nice piece of property.

In the spirit of the Olympics, I just feel like you had a couple bobbles in the performance and failed to stick the landing.  

You don’t want cheap land? Renting the machine to drain the land it’s for you to do. If you want to purchase I’ll draw up the paperwork. $750/acre. 200acres.

And the Olympics are over, and I thought right wingers weren’t watching them? They are ok with portraying trump as Christ but didn’t like the fags doing it.

On 8/12/2024 at 11:12 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Some context would help.  She was clearly responding to a more global question.  And her syntax and presentation were fine.  much better than "Never before seen"   or biggest crowds ever including MLK.

Ad Joe is still sharp as a tack.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

except it isn't moving some earth, putting down gravel and a "little drainage pipe.  That's why there are all these cookie cutter developments where big contracting companies do massive grading and drainage projects.;

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Never liked the guy.  That could change.

Isn’t say I ever liked him or disliked him. But what I did like is learning about that pharmacy he is starting online. You can save a ton of money on some drugs. I never had to worry about that before. I’m on 4 different prescriptions already!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Isn’t say I ever liked him or disliked him. But what I did like is learning about that pharmacy he is starting online. You can save a ton of money on some drugs. I never had to worry about that before. I’m on 4 different prescriptions already!

I'm not a fan of billionaires. I don't think anyone should have that much while so many struggle. That said, Cuban is alright and far better than most.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I'll need to look into that.  I'm on more than I'd like to be too.

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

except it isn't moving some earth, putting down gravel and a "little drainage pipe.  That's why there are all these cookie cutter developments where big contracting companies do massive grading and drainage projects.;

No, you’re incorrect.  In imaginary land deals involving wetlands in Tallahassee, I’d never sell out to Big Development.  Couple ton a gravel, a dozer, 80 feet of corrugated pipe and sixxer of Coors Light gets it done.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, you’re incorrect.  In imaginary land deals involving wetlands in Tallahassee, I’d never sell out to Big Development.  Couple ton a gravel, a dozer, 80 feet of corrugated pipe and sixxer of Coors Light gets it done.  

well the panhandle elected gaetz so there's that.   I'm vaguely remembering a hurricane there that did some serious damage recently.  Don't honestly know - was the surge a factor?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

well the panhandle elected gaetz so there's that.   I'm vaguely remembering a hurricane there that did some serious damage recently.  Don't honestly know - was the surge a factor?

I don’t recall.  That sixxer didn’t shotgun itself.  

22 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Pretty intelligent man. You can tell by how he uses emojis to pick fights on social media while his car company is sliding into disaster. 

It’s the only thing electric the right will buy.