#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

100 million people listened to this 

They absolutely need to ask themselves…..

There’s nothing more annoying than an opponent that has unlimited supply of energy.  

It’s annoying 
It’s intimidating 
It’s frustrating 

And quite frankly it causes the type of envy that words can’t describe.  

Your enemies are hoping you slow down. 

They secretly hope for you to get sick or something happens to cause you to slow down. 

Here are 10 questions to help with your decision of who to vote for? 

1. How many interviews has Kamala done?

2. How many 3 hour podcasts have Obama, Kamala or Biden ever done?

3.  Why not? 

4. Is it because it’s risky?

5. Do you as a voter prefer one that’s willing to openly speak on a LIVE with zero scripts or teleprompters, or would you prefer all being calculated and scripted?

6.  Who would you like to have negotiate on your behalf for the investment you make (taxes)?

7. Whose energy would you like if a war breaks out in the middle of the night? 

8.  Someone who only works 6 hours a day or someone who’s the real life energizer bunny? 

9.  Who do you trust doing more good with your money (taxes)?  

High taxes = money to the govt 
Low taxes = money in people’s hands

10.  Who do you think our enemies want to see win the election? 

A leader who’s relentless and constantly moving or one that’s low energy and flip flops half the time? 

Vote accordingly.

Good lord.  Populism defined.  we're off to see the wizard...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm a software developer for 25 years.

Sure you are, if so you would know better.  I've also written software, websites, and mobile apps.  I also know a bit about networking.  Writing code and networks are two different animals and you should know that.  If you've written code related to the Internet as opposed to strictly desktop applications then you would have a basic understanding of how servers work.  I'm assuming you are a C or C++ developer that writes code for local applications.  Otherwise, you're just being naive or outright talking sh*t.

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

Sure you are, if so you would know better.  I've also written software, websites, and mobile apps.  I also know a bit about networking.  Writing code and networks are two different animals and you should know that.  If you've written code related to the Internet as opposed to strictly desktop applications then you would have a basic understanding of how servers work.  I'm assuming you are a C or C++ developer that writes code for local applications.  Otherwise, you're just being naive or outright talking sh*t.

did u hack trumps campaign?  not good enuf.  go deeper.

• Haha (+1) 1

It's not just Mexico and central America, it's the rest of EARTH coming in.

Even if you accept Commie-la's propaganda that she was only tasked with finding root causes of "migration" from four countries then she's still been a MASSIVE FAILURE as people are flooding in from every continent.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's not just Mexico and central America, it's the rest of EARTH coming in.

Even if you accept Commie-la's propaganda that she was only tasked with finding root causes of "migration" from four countries then she's still been a MASSIVE FAILURE as people are flooding in from every continent.

commie la.  la de da.  i can do this all nite. we're getting better at the 2 or 3 word messaging.  it's vital....sadly.

1 hour ago, phypon said:

***** that, not posting my resume. You're totally right.

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol.  It broke them

Then why doesn't she go on and talk about it? She won't even do an interview with friendly networks let alone a full hour sit down discussion. Why is that? What are her policies? People on the Left, hold your candidate accountable. They think you are stupid and you are falling for it 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, K D said:

Then why doesn't she go on and talk about it? She won't even do an interview with friendly networks let alone a full hour sit down discussion. Why is that? What are her policies? People on the Left, hold your candidate accountable. They think you are stupid and you are falling for it 

Because she can't string together two sentences into a coherent thought and doesn't have an original idea on any issue. Biden had an excuse, he's suffering from an undisclosed neurological condition. Harris is just not that smart. But she's just right for the job. A candidate they can present that will deceive the voters and possibly win the election.