#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

MUSK: “I’ve not been very political before…

they try to paint me as a far right guy which is absurd

because I like to make electric vehicles… I supported Obama.

I stood in line for 6 hours to shake Obama’s hand…

historically I was a moderate Democrat.

But now I feel like we’re at a critical juncture for the country…

For the people out there in the moderate camp,

I think you should support Donald Trump for president.”

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're so ridiculous.  Really, you look like such a fool.  

- X is working fine for me! (over a million people are having problems, you know, the point of the thread)

- I don't think it's a ddos attack (posts Musk saying it's a ddos attack)

You need to stop.  Like, really.  X had tech issues tonight.  You said there were no issues on your end.  There clearly were.  I know you didn't watch the interview at 8:00 since it was delayed.  At this point, you are demonstrating that you have a mental disorder.  I'm not even saying that to insult you.  You have a problem.  A serious problem.  X had issues tonight, you can't deny that.  There was a ddos attack, you posted it yourself, you can't deny that.  Please stop, go touch grass, and take your meds.  

Apparently not believing Elon Musk over my own eyes is a mental illness.

A DDOS attack would have crippled the entire site, not just a single spaces broadcast.

Simplest explanation is that there was an internal infrastructure issue that they were able to eventually resolve. 

But that would mean questioning the word of Dear Leader. And according to some, that would constitute a mental illness…

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Apparently not believing Elon Musk over my own eyes is a mental illness.

A DDOS attack would have crippled the entire site, not just a single spaces broadcast.

Simplest explanation is that there was an internal infrastructure issue that they were able to eventually resolve. 

But that would mean questioning the word of Dear Leader. And according to some, that would constitute a mental illness…

You don't understand the basics of networking, servers, nodes, and load balancing.  You are still trying to say that there was not a problem with X.  You are still trying to die on your sword.  Millions people had issues with the site, not just on spaces.  

Open your eyes.  It doesn't matter whether you like or hate Trump or Elon.  What happened tonight is a problem.  I don't care if it was a right or left event, it's concerning that such an event could be interrupted.  It's just not cool either way.

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

If true, we'll know the source when Elon fires their ass.

Fact check:

Trump inaccurately claimed that a chart he showed at the Pennsylvania rally, which he has repeatedly credited with saving his life, showed that “my last week, we had the best illegal immigration numbers.” (The chart was highly misleading, and unauthorized border crossings were not the lowest when he left office.)

Trump misleadingly described Ms. Harris as “the border czar.” (She was responsible for addressing the root causes of migration in Central America, not border security.)

Trump said that 20 million people had illegally crossed the southern border under President Biden. (The number is overstated.)

Trump claimed, with no evidence, that other countries take unauthorized immigrants “out of jails, prisons” and “bring them to the United States.” (Prison populations are increasing across the world.)

Trump claimed that crime in Venezuela had declined 72 percent because of an exodus of criminals into the United States. (The decrease is overstated, and there is no evidence that Venezuela had “gotten rid” of criminals.)

Trump asserted that Mr. Biden “shut down Keystone XL pipeline, which is our pipeline that would have employed 48,000 people.” (Mr. Biden did rescind a permit for the pipeline, which had a projected employment of 35 permanent jobs.)

Trump falsely described climate change as “where the ocean is going to rise one eighth of an inch over the next 400 years.” (Under a worst-case scenario, sea levels could rise by as much as 10 meters by 2300, or nearly 33 feet, more than 3,100 times what Mr. Trump said.)

Trump exaggerated grocery price inflation as high as “50, 60, even 100 percent in some cases.” (The index that tracks grocery prices is up by about 20 percent since early 2021.)

Trump falsely claimed that inflation was the “worst inflation we’ve had in 100 years.” (Inflation reached 8 percent in 2022, the highest since 1981.)

Trump falsely claimed that bacon now cost “four or five times more than it did a few years ago.” (The average price of sliced bacon was $5.83 per pound in January 2021 and $6.83 per pound in June 2024.)

Trump falsely claimed that the 2017 tax cut was the “largest” in history. (At least half a dozen others are bigger.)

Trump claimed, with no evidence, that the Biden administration orchestrated the criminal cases against him because it “went after their political opponent.” (At least two were brought by state or local prosecutors, meaning the Justice Department has no connection to the cases. Two others are overseen by a special counsel, specifically to avoid the perception of politicization.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

You don't understand the basics of networking, servers, nodes, and load balancing.  You are still trying to say that there was not a problem with X.  You are still trying to die on your sword.  Millions people had issues with the site, not just on spaces.  

Open your eyes.  It doesn't matter whether you like or hate Trump or Elon.  What happened tonight is a problem.  I don't care if it was a right or left event, it's concerning that such an event could be interrupted.  It's just not cool either way.

If true, we'll know the source when Elon fires their ass.

It’s kinda sad that you still think I said something I never said. 

You’re so defensive of your overlords that you cannot remove your lips from their sphincters long enough to do basic reading comprehension. 

1 hour ago, phypon said:

I guess you don't understand how X wasn't working properly for over a million people.  X was working just fine though according to you.  Get a life, dude.  You look like an idiot.  You literally denied that there was a problem with X and now you are trying back away from that.  Tell your imaginary friend that nobody likes them.

Oh, so now you are saying that it WAS a DDOS attack.  Dude, get a life.  

Of all the things it could have been, how the heck can you say that so absolutely? If Twitter was otherwise working, I agree that it was likely an isolated Spaces issue. As was said, Spaces is fairly new and does not seem to scale well. 1 million people trying to join the Space at the same time is a plausible cause.

Again, if Twitter was working fine for those not attempting to join, it's unlikely that it was DDOS. Again, assuming that first part is true. This is a technical opinion. Let it shake out.

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Of all the things it could have been, how the heck can you say that so absolutely? If Twitter was otherwise working, I agree that it was likely an isolated Spaces issue. As was said, Spaces is fairly new and does not seem to scale well. 1 million people trying to join the Space at the same time is a plausible cause.

Again, if Twitter was working fine for those not attempting to join, it's unlikely that it was DDOS. Again, assuming that first part is true. This is a technical opinion. Let it shake out.

X didn't work for me before trying to even join spaces. Did it work for you?

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s kinda sad that you still think I said something I never said. 

You’re so defensive of your overlords that you cannot remove your lips from their sphincters long enough to do basic reading comprehension. 

Ok, let's simplify it then.  Was there a problem with the X site working tonight?  Do you acknowledge that?

He kinda slurred a lot, quite noticeably, huh?

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Ok, let's simplify it then.  Was there a problem with the X site working tonight?  Do you acknowledge that?

Idk, I wasn't on. Take it easy, the truth will come out if twitter chooses to be forthcoming. If not, I guess it will be yet another stupid bipolar "issue".

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

He kinda slurred a lot, quite noticeably, huh?

Idk, I wasn't on. Take it easy, the truth will come out if twitter chooses to be forthcoming. If not, I guess it will be yet another stupid bipolar "issue".

So you didn't even try to use the site and have no idea what you are talking about.  You people need to wake the f up. Stop waiting for someone else to tell you what reality is.  You could have easily tried to use the site yourself to check if it was working.  You had at least an hour to test it yourself.  

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

Don't let the commies deflect.

It matters zero if it was an actual attack or internal X tech issues.

Millions ultimately tuned in.

Commies are huge mad because of it.

Win, win.

• Thank you (+1) 1