#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Gotta tell you, I have things I’d rather be doing than listening to two lunatics yap at each other.

Just found it weird that people were complaining about a DDOS attack against Twitter when it was working just fine for me. 

I get it. You just like the taste of the Kool-Aid.

Actually, this should be spot on.

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Jesus you sound defensive.

I said I didn’t have any issue with Twitter and I found it weird that I wouldn’t have an issue if there was a DDOS attack. 

Might be a good time to take a moment for some introspection on why you got so defensive there

Maybe you’re just hoping to get on the cover of Time Magasheen

Nope, not defensive at all.  You said you didn't have an issue with X an hour after 1 million people reported an issue with the DDOS attack.  The issue was fixed.  Might be a good time for you to go back to your paint by numbers project that you were working and were oblivious to an obvious problem that you were unaware of when a million plus people were experiencing reality.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Nope, not defensive at all.  You said you didn't have an issue with X an hour after 1 million people reported an issue with the DDOS attack.  The issue was fixed.  Might be a good time for you to go back to your paint by numbers project that you were working and were oblivious to an obvious problem that you were unaware of when a million plus people were experiencing reality.

LOL. Amazing. Keep telling yourself this.

Also, please tell everyone you know about the nefarious DDOS attack against Twitter to prevent Trump from talking about how hot Kamala Harris was on Time Magasheen. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

LOL. Amazing. Keep telling yourself this.

Also, please tell everyone you know about the nefarious DDOS attack against Twitter to prevent Trump from talking about how hot Kamala Harris was on Time Magasheen. 

Amazing?  So you are saying that there was no DDOS attack that shut down X before the interview?  I don't know what world you live in, but it's not the real world, I can tell you that.  I'm sure you can go to CNN or MSNBC to confirm reality.  You clearly have some type of mental disturbance if you are denying that there was a DDOS attack on X tonight that interfered with the interview.  

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein.   I cannot begin to fathom how anyone thinks he's intelligent.   An imbecile through and through. 

Man what you must think of Harris.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Man what you must think of Harris.  

Tell me one thing she's said dumber than Trump talking about taking over airports during the revolutionary war.  She may not be bright but passing the bar in CA takes more brains than anything Captain Bonespurs has ever done.   

I love the europeans.  How did they get smarter as we regressed?

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4824438-eu-sends-warning-letter-to-musk-ahead-of-trump-interview/

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Tell me one thing she's said dumber than Trump talking about taking over airports during the revolutionary war.  She may not be bright but passing the bar in CA takes more brains than anything Captain Bonespurs has ever done.   

She's bright.  Prosecutors are bright.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I love the europeans.  How did they get smarter as we regressed?

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4824438-eu-sends-warning-letter-to-musk-ahead-of-trump-interview/

She's bright.  Prosecutors are bright.

The funny part is he's admitted he's not really into politics and doesn't really know much.  He was on a call with a youtuber last week and readily admitted it.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

Amazing?  So you are saying that there was no DDOS attack that shut down X before the interview?  I don't know what world you live in, but it's not the real world, I can tell you that.  I'm sure you can go to CNN or MSNBC to confirm reality.  You clearly have some type of mental disturbance if you are denying that there was a DDOS attack on X tonight that interfered with the interview.  

Yikes! Captain Jump To Conclusions is mighty defensive tonight against anything that might impugn Dear Leader. I apologize if my refusal to lick boots offends you in any manner. 

Twitter has consistently struggled with big name Spaces events, especially since the staffing has been slashed. It may be a DDOS, or it may be the typical incompetence we’ve come to expect from similar past events. But given that Spaces seems to have issues with large events, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think this was an internal infrastructure issue as opposed to some nefarious attack. 

PS: I don’t watch CNN or MSNBC. Just putting out some common sense observations based on Twitter’s past performance. 

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If she was only allowed to talk more.  But….

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Yikes! Captain Jump To Conclusions is mighty defensive tonight against anything that might impugn Dear Leader. I apologize if my refusal to lick boots offends you in any manner. 

Twitter has consistently struggled with big name Spaces events, especially since the staffing has been slashed. It may be a DDOS, or it may be the typical incompetence we’ve come to expect from similar past events. But given that Spaces seems to have issues with large events, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think this was an internal infrastructure issue as opposed to some nefarious attack. 

PS: I don’t watch CNN or MSNBC. Just putting out some common sense observations based on Twitter’s past performance. 

I don't understand what you are doing.  You said you had no issues with X.  There was clearly an issue with X.  You denied there was an issue when there clearly was.  What are you trying to accomplish here?  You said X wasn't down for you, an hour after there was a problem.  You denied there was an issue when it's was widely reported that there was a problem.  How can you say there wasn't a problem?  It doesn't matter if it was a DDOS (which X reported it as) or not.  There was a problem and you said there was not a a problem with the site working.  So are you now saying that there was a problem with the site working at the time of the interview?  Because, you said there wasn't a problem.  Seriously, what are you trying to do here?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If she was only allowed to talk more.  But….

Some context would help.  She was clearly responding to a more global question.  And her syntax and presentation were fine.  much better than "Never before seen"   or biggest crowds ever including MLK.

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

I don't understand what you are doing.  You said you had no issues with X.  There was clearly an issue with X.  You denied there was an issue when there clearly was.  What are you trying to accomplish here?  You said X wasn't down for you, an hour after there was a problem.  You denied there was an issue when it's was widely reported that there was a problem.  How can you say there wasn't a problem?  It doesn't matter if it was a DDOS (which X reported it as) or not.  There was a problem and you said there was not a a problem with the site working.  So are you now saying that there was a problem with the site working at the time of the interview?  Because, you said there wasn't a problem.  Seriously, what are you trying to do here?

Are you having a mental breakdown? 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Hey buddy. Take a minute to chill. Take a breather. Nobody is gonna hurt you here. It’s ok. You’re going to be ok. 

I said that I didn’t experience any issue with Twitter during the spaces event. I said that I was skeptical that the issues with the spaces event was due to a DDOS because they routinely have issues with big spaces events. 

You’re the one who is trying to pretend I said a bunch of things I clearly never said. I don’t know why you’re doing that, but I understand that listening to a very old man slurring his words might cause some cognitive dissonance for you. It’s ok though. If you log off of the internet for the night, everything will still be ok in the morning. 

• Haha (+1) 1