#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I gotta tell you, I don’t know anybody on the left who is scared of Musk. He’s mostly a joke 

Hmmm...Venezuela, EU, UK, DDOS attack tonight, along with more criticism from politicians here in the US.  Pay attention if you can afford it...

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

The Left is scared.  They can't stop Trump and Elon.  Listening to the interview now, not in real time, a bit behind, but nice to hear something of substance rather than couches and Halloween costumes.  This is a powerful interview.  Let's see what Kamala and the media do to spin it.  Wonder if they will come out with a new word campaign since the "weird" thing is already over.

Sounds like you shoved the chip up your ass already. 

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Hmmm...Venezuela, EU, UK, DDOS attack tonight, along with more criticism from politicians here in the US.  Pay attention if you can afford it...

Twitter seems to be working completely fine for me. Weird that a DDOS attack would not impact the site as a whole

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Twitter seems to be working completely fine for me. Weird that a DDOS attack would not impact the site as a whole

It was down.  They got it working again.  Weird that you have no clue as to what was going on when it was happening in real time. Everybody told you what was happening when it was happening.  I get it, you're a little slow. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

It was down.  They got it working again.  Weird that you have no clue as to what was going on when it was happening in real time. Everybody told you what was happening when it was happening.  I get it, you're a little slow. 

Gotta tell you, I have things I’d rather be doing than listening to two lunatics yap at each other.

Just found it weird that people were complaining about a DDOS attack against Twitter when it was working just fine for me. 

I get it. You just like the taste of the Kool-Aid.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, phypon said:

Kind of sounds like you are projecting since you have sh*t for brains...

So creative.  If you shove it up far enough you'll eventually get to your tiny brain. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Gotta tell you, I have things I’d rather be doing than listening to two lunatics yap at each other.

Just found it weird that people were complaining about a DDOS attack against Twitter when it was working just fine for me. 

I get it. You just like the taste of the Kool-Aid.

No, you were trying to deny that X was down.  It was down.  Are you saying that X was never down?  Do you think a million people made up the fact that X was down?

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

So creative.  If you shove it up far enough you'll eventually get to your tiny brain. 

Sounds like you are speaking from experience.  You do you...

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

No, you were trying to deny that X was down.  It was down.  Are you saying that X was never down?  Do you think a million people made up the fact that X was down?

Jesus you sound defensive.

I said I didn’t have any issue with Twitter and I found it weird that I wouldn’t have an issue if there was a DDOS attack. 

Might be a good time to take a moment for some introspection on why you got so defensive there

Maybe you’re just hoping to get on the cover of Time Magasheen

Edited by ChiGoose