#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

*****, Elon, get it together.

It will be interesting if Twitter can gather data from IP's and proxy servers and narrow down the origin of the ddos attack.  Could be a big backfire on the "attacker" with that info...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

How's he doing? Anything good yet?

Easy there, tech wizard!

You’d think that a company like Twitter would have been prepared for a DDOS attack* for this. Maybe firing everybody wasn’t the best move…

*If it is actually a DDOS and not just crappy infrastructure 

7 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

How's he doing? Anything good yet?

Easy there, tech wizard!

He apparently saw someone “knifed with a t

rape” in NYC today.

It’s quiet here. There press conference was a better GDT. Is this when people are turning on Trump?

guy doesn’t sound good:

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’ve been in since 8:15.  Went from 200K to over 1 million in minutes.   

Trump: I’m so incredibly popular that probably 20 million people will want to watch my interview with Musk. 
Musk: a million people tried to log in; must be a DDOS attack!

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Trump: I’m so incredibly popular that probably 20 million people will want to watch my interview with Musk. 
Musk: a million people tried to log in; must be a DDOS attack!

I mean it was trending on X at 7:30 to do so.  

Omg a discussion on the debt!!!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Google has been in the tank for you since 2008 - everyone can go on Twitter now - which you also controlled from 2017-2022

Lol allowing hate speech omg.  

Control our democracy. 

That’s rich. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Google has been in the tank for you since 2008 - everyone can go on Twitter now - which you also controlled from 2017-2022

Lol allowing hate speech omg.  

The Left is scared.  They can't stop Trump and Elon.  Listening to the interview now, not in real time, a bit behind, but nice to hear something of substance rather than couches and Halloween costumes.  This is a powerful interview.  Let's see what Kamala and the media do to spin it.  Wonder if they will come out with a new word campaign since the "weird" thing is already over.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

The Left is scared.  They can't stop Trump and Elon.  Listening to the interview now, not in real time, a bit behind, but nice to hear something of substance rather than couches and Halloween costumes.  This is a powerful interview.  Let's see what Kamala and the media do to spin it.  Wonder if they will come out with a new word campaign since the "weird" thing is already over.

I gotta tell you, I don’t know anybody on the left who is scared of Musk. He’s mostly a joke 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1