#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

2 minutes ago, K D said:

Denial of service attack. Elon just confirmed..they are scared, they don't want you to listen 

And the Left will jump in joy about their opposition being shut down while they hide in the basement.  Things are really in crazy bizzaro world right now...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

And the Left will jump in joy about their opposition being shut down while they hide in the basement.  Things are really in crazy bizzaro world right now...

Personally, I was looking forward to the awkward cringe fest. False flag imo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Personally, I was looking forward to the awkward cringe fest. False flag imo.

Yet you sound elated and giddy that there is a ddos attack to shut down free speech...

• Like (+1) 1

While you're waiting this explains a lot...

Just now, phypon said:

Yet you sound elated and giddy that there is a ddos attack to shut down free speech...

What else would expect from Gene Fuk.c Stain?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, phypon said:

Because it's funny. Looking forward to the clips. Conservatives need to get better at the interwebs.

4 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Because it's funny. Looking forward to the clips. Conservatives need to get better at the interwebs.

And that is the epitome of how the Left thinks.  It's really not funny.  If the shoes were reversed and it was Harris getting blocked, I wouldn't think it was funny.  This isn't a game for the rest of us.  Glad you are amused though by cyber warfare and suppression of our democratic process.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

And that is the epitome of how the Left thinks.  It's really not funny.  If the shoes were reversed and it was Harris getting blocked, I wouldn't think it was funny.  This isn't a game for the rest of us.  Glad you are amused though by cyber warfare and suppression of our democratic process.

Again, it's a commie fuk.c stain.

Par for the course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1