#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

Either there was a massive DDOS attack on X that somehow didn't impact most of X or the infrastructure that struggled to handle the spaces launch of Pudding Ron's campaign rollout was also unable to handle the load for the Trump conversation. Seems like the latter is far more likely than the former.

Musk claims there was a DDOS attack on X — but The Verge is told there was not.

"Eighteen minutes after the conversation was supposed to begin, Musk claimed that X was the target of a “massive DDOS attack” that had made it impossible for the Space to proceed as planned.

The rest of X appears to be working normally, however, and a source at the company confirmed to The Verge that there wasn’t actually a denial-of-service attack. Another X staffer said there was a “99 percent” chance Musk was lying about an attack."

🤣 I have always said he will flee to Russia, but ok 

During his interview with billionaire donor Elon Musk, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said they could "meet next time in Venezuela" if he loses November's election.

"If something happens with this election, which would be a horror show, we'll meet the next time in Venezuela, because it'll be a far safer place to meet than our country," Trump said to Musk. "OK, so we'll go. You and I will go, and we'll have a meeting and dinner in Venezuela."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-flee-venezuela-loses-election-elon-musk-interview-1938321

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

I’d love to see Trump in a Venezuelan caravan heading back to the US after 6 months only to be deported back.  

Deported back...to the US?

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

700,000 of them were making fun of musk and trump. My whole feed was memes of trump with no teeth. Did musk mention that? No. Shocking!

Pretty good numbers actually.  That would be only 0.07%.  So 99.03% of the people loved it.  Trump and Musk are double 007!  :ph34r:

4 hours ago, phypon said:

Pretty good numbers actually.  That would be only 0.07%.  So 99.03% of the people loved it.  Trump and Musk are double 007!  :ph34r:

You wish. And if you believe musks 1 billion I got land for sale in Florida for you.

• Agree 1

Trump just loves breaking the law:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4826806-end-citizens-united-fec-complaint-trump-musk-interview/amp/

The Donald Trump-Elon Musk campaign rally hosted on X wasn’t just an incoherent diatribe of lies marred by technical difficulties, it was a blatantly illegal corporate contribution to Donald Trump’s campaign,” End Citizens United President Tiffany Muller said in a statement.

“This brazen corporate contribution undermines campaign finance laws and would set a dangerous precedent for unfettered, direct corporate engagement in campaigns. The FEC must investigate this corporate-funded campaign event and hold Trump, his campaign, and X Corp. accountable,” she added.

The complaint notes that federal campaign finance law prohibits corporations from making contributions to federal candidates, who cannot accept the contributions. It said that the “conversation” between the former president and Musk “amounted to a virtual campaign event for Donald J. Trump financed by X.”

• Haha (+1) 2