#TrumpOnX: Musk Interview 8/12 To Take Place On Trump's Account @realDonaldTrump

7 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Makes sense why he disappeared for a bit and is basically having JD Vance do all the campaigning.

We’ve seen two election cycles of Trump now and this is the lowest energy of them all. He did more events in the middle of a global pandemic.

Stroke seems most likely. America needs answers. Kamala should request he release medical records to prove he didn’t have a stroke.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Makes sense why he disappeared for a bit and is basically having JD Vance do all the campaigning.

We’ve seen two election cycles of Trump now and this is the lowest energy of them all. He did more events in the middle of a global pandemic.

Stroke seems most likely. America needs answers. Kamala should request he release medical records to prove he didn’t have a stroke.

She can call for that during the X interview? 

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

She can call for that during the X interview? 

Or anywhere. This an issue for the American people. Elon probably should have brought it up. He already said Trump is too old. When he was slurring Elon should have asked, I’ve already said you’re too old to be President, now you’re slurring and sounding like a drunk Daffy Duck, Mr. ex-President, have. You recently had a stroke?

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Will Kamala do the X interview? How about the Fox debate on Sept 4? How about any sit down conversation ever? Can you list her policies for us? I'm a potential voter I need to know thanks 

3 minutes ago, K D said:

Will Kamala do the X interview? How about the Fox debate on Sept 4? How about any sit down conversation ever? Can you list her policies for us? I'm a potential voter I need to know thanks 

Harris and Walz are out doing rallies every day. Feel free to tune into one. The crowds are pretty full but you can probably find a live stream. Unlike Trump who is staying in his basement recovering from a stroke they’re out sharing their views. Tune in!!! Join team Harris!

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Or anywhere. This an issue for the American people. Elon probably should have brought it up. He already said Trump is too old. When he was slurring Elon should have asked, I’ve already said you’re too old to be President, now you’re slurring and sounding like a drunk Daffy Duck, Mr. ex-President, have. You recently had a stroke?

Still more coherent than Harris who is suffering from stupidity along with being deathly afraid of answering any unscripted questions or making any un-choreographed appearances. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Harris and Walz are out doing rallies every day. Feel free to tune into one. The crowds are pretty full but you can probably find a live stream. Unlike Trump who is staying in his basement recovering from a stroke they’re out sharing their views. Tune in!!! Join team Harris!

Can you name them? I saw 1 rally and it was twerking and then half the crowd left then them saying the other side is weird and then they read some stuff off the prompter and that was it. Not very enlightening. I'd like to see a list of policies but they aren't on the website 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Or on X, a platform with massive reach and one of the most popular platforms on the planet.  She could sit for the interview, explain her agenda and speak to Trump’s cognitive issues and stroke.  Having partnered with Biden during his obvious decline over the past few years, she’s uniquely qualified to explain what she witnessed and how she dealt with it. 

When she confronts EM on his change of perspective on issues, he can ask her to explain hers.  From my perspective, I’m more concerned with that sort of thing than the thoughts of a private citizen. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, K D said:

Can you name them? I saw 1 rally and it was twerking and then half the crowd left then them saying the other side is weird and then they read some stuff off the prompter and that was it. Not very enlightening. I'd like to see a list of policies but they aren't on the website 

- Federal amendment to protect abortion

- federal protections for ivf

- expanding the child tax credit

The cool thing about Kamala rallies is she’s not 80 years old so she does not go on dementia rants and think Hannibal Lecter is real.

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Or on X, a platform with massive reach and one of the most popular platforms on the planet.  She could sit for the interview, explain her agenda and speak to Trump’s cognitive issues and stroke.  Having partnered with Biden during his obvious decline over the past few years, she’s uniquely qualified to explain what she witnessed and how she dealt with it. 

When she confronts EM on his change of perspective on issues, he can ask her to explain hers.  From my perspective, I’m more concerned with that sort of thing than the thoughts of a private citizen. 

Its nice you want her to do that and if her not doing that changes your vote than I’m sure no one will care.

Right now Kamala doesn’t need to be aggressive in her campaign. 

She just has to look at the current scoreboard:

Edited by Backintheday544

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The cool thing about Kamala rallies is she’s not 80 years old so she does not go on dementia rants and think Hannibal Lecter is real.

Its nice you want her to do that and if her not doing that changes your vote than I’m sure no one will care.

Trump is for abortions and IVF too but it's up to the states which is better because Lefty states can ensure they always have it. Isn't that what they want? NY already guarantees it

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

What will happen in November will happened in November.  History has shown us the polls can be accurate or not, that some issues are hot button and others or not, and things like the Dean Scream can derail a campaign overnight. 

X is just a platform, she does it or doesn’t. 

45 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I thought the mar a lago crowd was doing an exchange program with the trailer folk.  Kind of like when the city kids go to suburban schools.  So they can be closer and

become friends.  Let some of the riff raff into the club and see what happens.  Maybe do a little meth by the pool, bang a dolphin, yell at the pool guy, wipe your butt with one of the club towels cuz it’s fancy, show up at dinner in a stained wifebeater, Jorts, and barefoot.  All of that good stuff.  Cuz the mar a lago folks care. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, K D said:

Trump is for abortions and IVF too but it's up to the states which is better because Lefty states can ensure they always have it. Isn't that what they want? NY already guarantees it

We don’t really know Trumps stance.

He says he wants states to decide, but is open to a Federal ban on an abortion pill:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-signals-openness-banning-abortion-pill-rcna165957

At one point he supported a national abortion ban but back tracked. What makes you think he won t change his mind again, he likes to flip flop:

https://rollcall.com/2024/04/08/trump-supports-ivf-backtracks-on-national-abortion-ban/

Trump also believes there are after birth abortions. So he’s a bit demented on the subject

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna159460

Plus while Trump has his positions, he’s been known to cave to Heritage Group and in his first year as President enacted 2/3rds of their policy recommendations:

https://www.heritage.org/impact/trump-administration-embraces-heritage-foundation-policy-recommendations