43,000 season tix sold

Once again Drew Bledsoe puts some money in the pockets of the Bills

He brought crowds when he came here, and he's bringing bigger crowds now that he's left. Thanks DB, you weren't much on the field, but off of it you've done wonders for this franchise.

Wow.  I just don't see how anyone who lives out of town could spend so much money on season tickets.  More power to you, though.

350644[/snapback]

I live in Boston, and have 4, thats right, 4 season tickets. I go to at least 6 games every year. Started out in 2000 with 2 seats, 01 added a third seat, and this year added a fourth.

I love the BILLS, and 7.5 hours of driving saturday and again on monday is worth it for an entire day surrounded by my fellow BILLS fans at the Ralph.

I don't see how a fan couldn't spend the money.........

I live in Boston, and have 4, thats right, 4 season tickets.  I go to at least 6 games every year.  Started out in 2000 with 2 seats, 01 added a third seat, and this year added a fourth.

I love the BILLS, and 7.5 hours of driving saturday and again on monday is worth it for an entire day surrounded by my fellow BILLS fans at the Ralph.

I don't see how a fan couldn't spend the money.........

Wow you must've packed some weight on to need 4 seats! How do you get there, in a dump truck??? :lol:

Wow you must've packed some weight on to need 4 seats!  How do you get there, in a dump truck??? :lol:

351023[/snapback]

I'm on the opposite of the South Beach Diet, its called the north plains eatathon.

I hope to need 8 seats by 2007!

Well, off to MacDonalds for my 5th breakfast.

I'm on the opposite of the South Beach Diet, its called the north plains eatathon.

I hope to need 8 seats by 2007!

Well, off to MacDonalds for my 5th breakfast.

:huh::lol:;):lol:;):doh: