Bills/Packers preseason tickets for sale?

This should probably be in the trading post, but I don't know how many people actually check there so I'll try here first.

My wife and I are thinking about trying to visit WNY for the Bills/Packers preseason game (unfortunately we won't be able to make the season opener this year since she starts classes before the previous week. :D ). I know that preseason tickets are relatively easy to get and was wondering if anyone has some good seats that they'd be willing to part with? Ideally I'd like something in the lower bowl somewhere between the 20s and close to the field, but that's not a requirement. Last year (for the Jags game), we were on the 20 yard line and only 4 rows up and it was awesome. I'd like to be that close again if possible. :lol:

I obviously don't want to break the bank on the tickets (it IS only preseason afterall), but let me know if you have anything available. I tried checking the Bills site, but their ticket ordering site appears to be down.

Cash or DVD trades can be worked out. :w00t:

For those who missed the pictures (or weren't here last year), here's a link to the pictures from the tailgate and game:

http://www.fezam.com/gallery/view_album.ph...Name=Bills-Jags

Thanks all.

CW

I'll give you a pair in the 1st row of Sec 114 if you change your ranking logo to "Cable Advocate" for two weeks.    :D

349455[/snapback]

Can I put a ? at the end of the phrase...? :lol::w00t:

:doh:

CW

I'm planning on taking my family (wife & 2 kids). Do you think we're better off getting tix ahead of time with the kids' night promo? (I think they get in for $8). Or will we do better with people selling then? Anyone who wants to unload their seasons that night? I think season ticket holders get that game for like $6/ticket -- IIRC I read that somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, in order to get the Bills/Packers tickets from DieHard, he violated the Geneva Convention and is forcing me into cruel and unusual punishment...

I am no longer a spokesman for DirecTV. For the next two weeks, I'm a :devil: cable :doh: advocate...?

The things we'll do for our Bills....

I'll officially revert back to the one true television delivery system on July 6th. :doh:

CW