Man in Utah shot and killed today for threatening the president

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I know you’ve claimed to be in the military so I’d imagine you learned something about tactics.  Do you think other tactics could have been used?

We actually don’t know what tactics were used to even comment on them

It sounds like he was interviewed before the raid. We don’t know what was said in that meeting he might’ve been totally combative and volatile we don’t know.

All we do know is the FBI came to his house. He was stupid enough to put a gun in his hand while he was talking to them and he got shot.

Guilty of stupidity

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We actually don’t know what tactics were used to even comment on them

It sounds like he was interviewed before the raid. We don’t know what was said in that meeting he might’ve been totally combative and volatile we don’t know.

All we do know is the FBI came to his house. He was stupid enough to put a gun in his hand while he was talking to them and he got shot.

Guilty of stupidity

We do know the tactics though. Early morning raid. Good god how are you involved with kids education?  Man, you never cease to amaze me. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

We do know the tactics though. Early morning raid. Good god how are you involved with kids education?  Man, you never cease to amaze me. 

The early morning raid is not the only interaction that the FBI had with this man

How about you get all the information instead of looking like a dumb *****

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Why do I get the feeling that had the FBI not done their job and this guy with a sniper rifle did go and take a shot at the president. You would be totally OK with that.

You ***** right wingers I swear to God your loyalties are so misplaced

Because you are a simpleton. 

No one wants your fantasy example 

We just want average citizens to get the same rights as the elite claim for themselves 

Good God, I state that the FBI could have handled the matter better and your response is that I would obviously like to have the president shot. 

You are too far gone.

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because you are a simpleton. 

No one wants your fantasy example 

We just want average citizens to get the same rights as the elite claim for themselves 

Good God, I state that the FBI could have handled the matter better and your response is that I would obviously like to have the president shot. 

You are too far gone.

Nobody should be making death threats against the president

He did

Then, whenever FBI came to his house, he decided to meet them with a gun in his hand

This is closed and shut if you were stupid enough to be armed whenever the FBI shows up at your house, you deserve what you get

FYI, elite would not do this deletes would not be stupid enough to show up with a gun in your hand whenever the FBI came to their house they have lawyers for that *****

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The early morning raid is not the only interaction that the FBI had with this man

How about you get all the information instead of looking like a dumb *****

yes I mentioned that earlier lol. Once again reinforcing my opinion of you

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

And  then there is BillStime, in his nightly manic phase,  misreading what was said 

as predictable as can be. 

You can go back to your nightly pulling of all of your old threads off the back pages ( since no one else here cares about them)

Don’t forget to give this post your famous (insecure) laughing emoji 

👆🤣🤡

So you took time to reply with ad hominem attacks - not answer ANY of my questions because, Bonnie, you know my questions make your pathetic attempts at defending this guy overly simpy and they blow your argument out of the water because you can’t defend it.

fn losers

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

They executed the guy because he challenged Biden's politics.  Dems would like to execute Trump too.  FBI could have handled it much differently.  Kim Jung Biden.  

The FBI has the right to go home at night to to their families

First lesson and last lesson don’t point a gun at the FBI

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TSOL said:

These guys feel empowered right now, they're all chest thumping and strutin around. 

Until the euphoria wears off 

And they realize, they have to live in joe Biden America 

Certainly better “feeling” empowered and having a clear conscious of never supporting or voting for the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

PS: Joe Is your POTUS, too! 

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

They executed the guy because he challenged Biden's politics.  Dems would like to execute Trump too.  FBI could have handled it much differently.  Kim Jung Biden.  

Hoax 

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The FBI has the right to go home at night to to their families

First lesson and last lesson don’t point a gun at the FBI

You keep saying he pointed a gun at the fbi yet you have no proof he did that. Where are you getting your information from? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

You keep saying he pointed a gun at the fbi yet you have no proof he did that. Where are you getting your information from? 

It seems pretty likely that he did.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2023/08/15/utah-man-killed-fbi-raid-had/

Why do you cons always take the side of nut jobs and against law enforcement and Justice?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

"Early morning raid" (read: service of arrest/search warrant) is normal practice.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why do you cons always take the side of nut jobs and against law enforcement and Justice?

Anyone making a threat against the President is going to get a visit from federal law enforcement. You should expect that. If you don't, you are a fool.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Anyone making a threat against the President is going to get a visit from federal law enforcement. You should expect that. If you don't, you are a fool.

Agreed.  Unfortunately there is a whole political movement of fools led by a master fool.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Agreed.  Unfortunately there its a whole political movement of fools led by a master fool.

Anecdote: early 80s. I am living in a college dorm. Another very political Republican guy in the dorm thought it was funny to send a letter (remember those?) to a friend in which he covered the envelope with catch phrases like "death to the fascists" "death to Reagan" etc. A joke, apparently to a fellow young Republican. One fine morning a couple of Secret Service agents came knocking at his door down the hall from me ....

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Anecdote: early 80s. I am living in a college dorm. Another very political Republican guy in the dorm thought it was funny to send a letter (remember those?) to a friend in which he covered the envelope with catch phrases like "death to the fascists" "death to Reagan" etc. A joke, apparently to a fellow young Republican. One fine morning a couple of Secret Service agents came knocking at his door down the hall from me ....

We had our own Fed intervention.  A frat did a Canadian beer night every week with some bros going to the brewers retail and buying many cases of beer and then reselling at the party for a profit.  They paid a visit and said "You can't do this":...."Stop NOW".

• Thank you (+1) 1

They should have put a baby mouse in a bottle  and fed it until it grew and then take it to the Brewers Retail  and got free beer for life! Was his  name Bob or Doug  McKenzie?

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"Craig Deleeuw Robertson allegedly pointed a gun at two Google Fiber workers who needed to access a utility pole in his backyard in 2018, Provo police records show. Officers investigated but Robertson was not arrested or charged."

that's some rock-solid evidence. The guy pointed a gun at two people trespassing and was not charged.

The details didn't match your narrative.

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

"Craig Deleeuw Robertson allegedly pointed a gun at two Google Fiber workers who needed to access a utility pole in his backyard in 2018, Provo police records show. Officers investigated but Robertson was not arrested or charged."

that's some rock-solid evidence. The guy pointed a gun at two people trespassing and was not charged.

The details didn't match your narrative.

They actually match really well.

Guy who pointed a gun at utility workers before more or less likely to have pointed a gun at federal agents now?

And think about it: afraid of 5G. Threatening federal officials. Where have we seen similar patterns of paranoia? And they say this QAnon stuff is all made up by the libs. Yeah. Right.

50 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Oh, and notice the Trump supporter in the photo in the article and how he proudly displays a "F*ck Biden" flag. What about all the children who must be protected from such vulgarity!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1