Where's Willis?

Frez

Is Willis still working out with his buddies instead of his teammates in Buffalo?

Why?

348947[/snapback]

Because the Bills don't have DirecTV at the practice house, and he does with his buddies. :D

(sorry, couldn't resist :lol: ).

CW

Because the Bills don't have DirecTV at the practice house, and he does with his buddies. :lol:

(sorry, couldn't resist :P ).

CW

348949[/snapback]

You still haven't sold me on that direct tv thing. You have stock in that or what? :D

Most UM players go back to Miami to work out at the Hurricanes practice facility. Actually players get very good results going back there. Better facilities from what I hear.

349040[/snapback]

Maybe we should send our whole team down there? :D

Most UM players go back to Miami to work out at the Hurricanes practice facility. Actually players get very good results going back there. Better facilities from what I hear.

I doubt they have better facilities than most pro teams. I think it's more of a school, social, and respect for the training staff and coaches thing than anything else.

I doubt they have better facilities than most pro teams.  I think it's more of a school, social, and respect for the training staff and coaches thing than anything else.

349096[/snapback]

Are you kidding? Miami's facilities are state of the art. Certainly better than what the Bills, or about 1/2 the NFL have. UM Football is a cash machine.

Are you kidding?  Miami's facilities are state of the art.  Certainly better than what the Bills, or about 1/2 the NFL have.  UM Football is a cash machine.

349116[/snapback]

Its not the equipment its the excercises. They like how the trainers get you ready. The Bills or any other NFL team and most Top Division 1a College teams can match Miami in equipment. You just go to the store for that. Its the conditioning program which is said to be the best.