San Francisco 49ers

Just reading the description of the video had me laughing my ass off. I can only imagine how funny the actual video is.

How funny was this:

Sure -- the man says in theatrical Asian accent. "Tim Latte (Rattay, a Niners quarterback). He feel good now. He feeling good. No plactice with the team, so most of the time he play with himself."

Another show stopper: "49ers love being in community. Very patriotic . . . support president and his George Bush erection."

"Erection?" Reynolds asks.

"Yes," the Chinese man responds. "It say, 'You like Bush -- then you like his erection.'

"My name is Suck Hung,'' the Chinese man says as he's leaving. "My brother's name is Suck Young -- my whole family suck."

I must get my hands on this video. Bwahahahah!

Just reading the description of the video had me laughing my ass off. I can only imagine how funny the actual video is.

How funny was this:

I must get my hands on this video. Bwahahahah!

348925[/snapback]

Kirk Reynolds is probably selling them somewhere on the web to make ends meet. It sounds Benny Hill esque --- really funny stuff. But a really stuuuuupid thing to have laying around the office....

You can follow the original link and watch the video in 8 segments.

It isn't all that funny IMO, but it is highly embarassing for the 49ers, especially since they seem to be looking for a fresh start with new coach and new QB.

It shows a horrible lack of judgment. Which is stranger still because the film talks about "doing what is right" and "standing up for your actions" and all that good stuff.

Whoever conceived and/or approved this "training film" should be fired IMO.

Why? Because it's "offensive"?

Free speech, man, love it or leave it.

349413[/snapback]

We've been over this. The guy is free to have done something pretty stupid that makes his organization look bad. In turn, the organization is free to fire him for his stupidity.