Amerca's Cancel Culture Trying to Cancel American Small Town Songwriters Values .

Well they took a break for a minute but they are back at it once again . A country music singer has put out a song against the violence that happened during the pandemic & in true form they are trying to twist it to make it look as if he is the one infighting violence .

Yep Jason Aldean has put out a song that the words clearly talk about violence being the wrong thing to do but says in so many words that it shouldn't be put up with & in a small town those there will stand with each other to stop it . So by saying basically that country folks won't put up with or allow what happens in the big city he's the bad guy .

Although a lot of people with any amount of common sense & decency can see right through what they are trying to do . Just like what happened to Morgan Wallen it has back fired & sent his song to the number 1 spot on the charts . As it should .  Americans agree that the violence that happened in a lot of the big cities should not  have, could not have, would not have happened in small a lot of small towns all across this great country & was avoided .

Some Americans still have what is left of what America was built on & haven't went over to the dark side just yet .

CMT has taken Aldeans song off of their play list because they say it insights violence but instead of listening to the words they watch & twist it in a totally different direction which is the new norm for the cancel culture in todays world . 

Yet they still play a lot of songs that are far worse that talk about F-ing, calling women B**CHes, & hoes and then drop the occasional line about killing police but that's okay yet it's not okay to sing about American values that say they won't be pushed around !! 

SAD !!! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

With the way, the Republicans are handling the LGBTQ I don’t wanna hear anybody complaining about cancel culture ever again

Jason will make a ton of money off of that song he’s not being canceled at all if anything the drama is going to make him more money

…And get the song more views than if it was on CMT…

When you try to censor something, more people, even ones that don’t listen to country music, are gonna wanna see what all the fuss is about…👍

• Agree 4

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So @John from Riverside also thinks people boycotting Bud Light and Target is "cancel culture".

How shocking!

The sad thing is @John from Riverside believes Target selling pro satanic designers should not bother me. He probably thinks everyone who won't by Balenciaga is just a bunch of sticks in the mud also. BTW the satanist website :www.abprallen.co.uk

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

So @John from Riverside also thinks people boycotting Bud Light and Target is "cancel culture".

How shocking!

I don’t see how you can say that it’s not cancel culture

What’s the Republicans are doing is literally the definition of it

46 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The sad thing is @John from Riverside believes Target selling pro satanic designers should not bother me. He probably thinks everyone who won't by Balenciaga is just a bunch of sticks in the mud also. BTW the satanist website :www.abprallen.co.uk

You don’t have to buy it thats your right with your money

But whenever you’re going in the stores harassing employees that basically are just earning minimum level paychecks and making messes that they really don’t wanna clean up forcing them to take it off of the shelves because they don’t want the drama. You are doing cancel culture how it could be looked at as any other way than that is bizarre.

Edited by John from Riverside

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t see how you can say that it’s not cancel culture

But whenever you’re going in the stores harassing employees that basically are just earning minimum level paychecks and making messes that they really don’t wanna clean up forcing them to take it off of the shelves because they don’t want the drama. You are doing cancel culture how it could be looked at as any other way than that is bizarre.

Labeling half the country as deplorables, nazis, racists and cultists is also cultural cancellation. I surely hope you agree with this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

Labeling half the country as deplorables, nazis, racists and cultists is also cultural cancellation. I surely hope you agree with this.

I judge people on their words and their actions

You got to understand I’m not a leftist. I am an independent, and I watch people individually.

Not Every Republican is a racist Nazi or cultist

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

I think that it’s a broad, stroke, a little too broad

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I judge people on their words and their actions

You got to understand I’m not a leftist. I am an independent, and I watch people individually.

Every Republican is not a racist Nazi or cultist

Could you please explain that to the radical leftists on here? According to some on here, silence is violence. 

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Those idiots who went to the stores and made messes suck but that is a few morons, and several were shown to be gay advocates pretending. Cancel culture would be me making it difficult for you to do it also, is there a single instance where someone stated they could not get into the store because of these dopes?

Cancel culture:

Doxxing and getting a pregnant nurse fired from her job for trying to take her bike back from a group of thugs.

Not cancel culture:

When large swaths of the population choose to not give their money to multi billion dollar corporations that launch incredibly stupid marketing campaigns. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You know who got canceled?  The guy who was lynched at that courthouse.  

Nobody got lynched.  Check your facts. What a mess.  

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You know who got canceled?  The guy who was lynched at that courthouse.  

For F sake that was 1927 !! You all will dig up any freaking thing to make up a narrative to do your cancel BS !! 

They sure as S**T didn't say anything when it was a prop in a movie it didn't mean F all then but now because somebody doesn't align with your way of thinking OMG lets go back some 100 years ago & bring up something that happened all because i disagree with his song  . 

A lot like the BS surrounding the previous administration about J6 !! 

This explains it all pretty perfectly ... But you will disagree with this also because it makes to much sense !! 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ALF said:

The History of the Lynching Site Where Jason Aldean Filmed a Music Video
Henry Choate, an 18-year-old Black man, was hanged outside the Maury County Courthouse in Tennessee in 1927 after he was falsely accused of attacking a white girl.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/21/arts/music/jason-aldean-song-video-lynching-courthouse-choate.html

Are the names of those that falsely accused him being put forth in the article ? Or shouldn't their names be actually more important than the place that they did this heinous crime or should the focus be on the court house because that is the only thing the cancel culture has to pull against the song & not it's actual content .

RIP Henry Choate i pray those that lied against you paid for their lies & will burn in hell for it !! 

Now focus on the content of the song !! If you would like bring up the history of the building do a documentary to let those people know what exactly happened & by who !

OH & why wasn't this history brought up when that building had a big scene out front of it in the movie Hannah Montanna years back where was the out rage then ? Thanks .