Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Then as i have ALWAYS said if there evidence is beyond a shadow of a doubt THROW HIS ASS IN JAIL AND SHUT THE F UP !!! 

No.  There's people like you that defend his criminality at every turn.  If you didn't exist we could stfu.  I'm certainly tired of the buffoon being a topic anywhere.  As long as there are blind people that see nothing wrong about a pathological liar, who also happens to be an incompetent moron, holding our highest office everyone should talk about his faults and blunders nonstop every f'n day.  Maybe one day it will sink into your thick skull that what is going on is absurd.  You defending him is absurd.  That even the idea of him being president is, you guessed it, absurd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Are we doing this thing again where you know what you're talking about?  If we are, then explain how Biden's decisions caused inflation.  I won't mention how absurd your statement is, I'll be nice.

I wasnt even referring to that but he's guilty.  IF all you have to rely on are the statute of limitations, you don't even say he's innocent lol, then you're just trying to absolve criminality.  Nice.  In the stolen docs case he's on tape admitting his guilt.  You love him just a bit don't you?  Admit it.  No judgement (on the gay part at least).

The inflation reduction act didn't do much to help, it only added more spending, which only increases inflation. Took 2 seconds.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No.  There's people like you that defend his criminality at every turn.  If you didn't exist we could stfu.  I'm certainly tired of the buffoon being a topic anywhere.  As long as there are blind people that see nothing wrong about a pathological liar, who also happens to be an incompetent moron, holding our highest office everyone should talk about his faults and blunders nonstop every f'n day.  Maybe one day it will sink into your thick skull that what is going on is absurd.  You defending him is absurd.  That even the idea of him being president is, you guessed it, absurd.

But your defense of Joes buffoonery and lies is nothing like me stating the statute of limitations ??

Or that you never even considered (only because it is the Donald i take it) that maybe just maybe that women was pissed because Trump used her and her him being more than willing at that time only because of him being who he was .

Him having lots of money thinking just maybe like how many other women then with a much younger more handsome Millionaire if she dropped her drawers she might be able to get the Multi Millionaire to keep her as his girl, but when it didn't  happen that way she was hurt & possibly vowed to get him some how some way .

There is absolutely NO WAY that that scenario could have possibly happened not a snow balls chance in hell right ?? It is all just Trump is a ego'd out bastard that raped her END OF STORY . No other possibility . Never ever happened before in past so that can't in any way be NAH It's just him ...

Yah wasn't that what that girl claimed that the punter that the Bills drafted said too but it turned out that she was a gold digging ***** & didn't care who she hurt yet because they dug deeper they found out he was innocent ? I'm not defending him in any way but before it even had a trial you made him guilty despite a Dem judge, DA, and any one else involved yet i'm the bad guy because i bring up the possibility OKAY ...

Trust me i'm as sick of the made up BS that those people have been pulling out of their ass ever since he showed up on the scene, then only to here some more  of the flimsy BS that they try to make stick  like the PROVEN TO BE A PAPER FULL OF LIES BOUGHT AND PAID FOR STEEL DOSSIER . JUST SAYING .

Like i said if the evidence is there BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT !!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THROW HIS ASS IN JAIL For F**K sake ...

2 minutes ago, T master said:

But your defense of Joes buffoonery and lies is nothing like me stating the statute of limitations ??

Or that you never even considered (only because it is the Donald i take it) that maybe just maybe that women was pissed because Trump used her and her him being more than willing at that time only because of him being who he was .

Him having lots of money thinking just maybe like how many other women then with a much younger more handsome Millionaire if she dropped her drawers she might be able to get the Multi Millionaire to keep her as his girl, but when it didn't  happen that way she was hurt & possibly vowed to get him some how some way .

There is absolutely NO WAY that that scenario could have possibly happened not a snow balls chance in hell right ?? It is all just Trump is a ego'd out bastard that raped her END OF STORY . No other possibility . Never ever happened before in past so that can't in any way be NAH It's just him ...

Yah wasn't that what that girl claimed that the punter that the Bills drafted said too but it turned out that she was a gold digging ***** & didn't care who she hurt yet because they dug deeper they found out he was innocent ? I'm not defending him in any way but before it even had a trial you made him guilty despite a Dem judge, DA, and any one else involved yet i'm the bad guy because i bring up the possibility OKAY ...

Trust me i'm as sick of the made up BS that those people have been pulling out of their ass ever since he showed up on the scene, then only to here some more  of the flimsy BS that they try to make stick  like the PROVEN TO BE A PAPER FULL OF LIES BOUGHT AND PAID FOR STEEL DOSSIER . JUST SAYING .

Like i said if the evidence is there BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT !!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THROW HIS ASS IN JAIL For F**K sake ...

Ron's not a serious person, we are clearly wasting keystrokes here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The inflation reduction act didn't do much to help, it only added more spending, which only increases inflation. Took 2 seconds.

Aka; you have no idea what you're talking about.   Didn't help much means it helped some, which it did.  That's not what "caused" the inflation. 

Strike 1.  Try again?  First answer doesn't even make sense.

• Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Aka; you have no idea what you're talking about.   Didn't help much means it helped some, which it did.  That's not what "caused" the inflation. 

Strike 1.  Try again?  First answer doesn't even make sense.

How does massive increased spending help decrease inflation?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Do you find any irony at all typing this out?  Very serious question.  I assume you know Trump spent in 4 years practically what Obama did in 8.  And Obama bailed us out from the edge of a potentially major recession.

Anyway, it worked (inflation is at 3% now) by targeting Healthcare and Energy costs primarily.  There was a spike at first, but as the programs progressed they had their intended impact.   Google how these things impact inflation if you need to.  They do.

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Do you find any irony at all typing this out?  Very serious question.  I assume you know Trump spent in 4 years practically what Obama did in 8.  And Obama bailed us out from the edge of a potentially major recession.

Anyway, it worked (inflation is at 3% now) by targeting Healthcare and Energy costs primarily.  There was a spike at first, but as the programs progressed they had their intended impact.   Google how these things impact inflation if you need to.  They do.

https://budget.house.gov/press-release/fact-check-alert-debunking-crfbs-analysis-of-trump-and-biden-impacts-on-the-national-debt

Yeah bud, Biden keeps this trend going in the wrong direction.

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yeah massive spending will hopefully stop during the next administration.   I hope.  But to our topic, Biden didn't cause the inflation.   It was a post covid global phenomenon and we did better than most controlling it.  I count it as a negative that it wasn't addressed earlier but saying the inflation itself was his fault is not true.

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah massive spending will hopefully stop during the next administration.   I hope.  But to our topic, Biden didn't cause the inflation.   It was a post covid global phenomenon and we did better than most controlling it.  I count it as a negative that it wasn't addressed earlier but saying the inflation itself was his fault is not true.

Every single politician, lobbiest, in DC needs to be fired and they need to put the gold standard back in place to control the unfettered spending that has happened ever since, there are no restraints to what these idiots can spend and they ALL just keep doing it !! 

My old man use to tell me all the time don't write checks that your ass can't pay & that's exactly what all of these politicians do ! The Presidents every one do the same thing because there is nothing in place to stop them, if they need more money they print it or just raise the debt ceiling & who pays for that stuff ?

We do ! As long as things stay the same as they are now nothing will change . The other thing that has helped all of this is the Federal reserve act of 1937 . Up until that time the US gov't didn't pay interest on the money they had because they owned that money & any interest was paid to the Federal gov't not the Federal reserve .

Then the Federal Reserve Act of 1937 (Thank you Woodrow Wilson - Dem. ) was put in place, which he later admitted was the worst thing he had ever done to the country & this was the exact thing in part that the people ran from England for .

Then the Federal money was no longer owned by the federal gov't but by the Federal reserve & it's owners and then the US gov't had to start paying interest on the monies borrowed, couple that with stopping the gold standard so there was nothing to keep the spending in check & here we are today $32+ Trillion owed . 

And IMHO there have been people since killed because of all of this . The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting things to change . NOT !! 

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Massive spending will never end under Democratic leadership.  If they aren't funding trillions of dollars for all their activist issues, then they aren't being "progressive" which is pretty much what the party is built on.   

Sadly bipartisan spending is even worse.  Then it's just both sides getting what they want.   Massive funding for both the social activists and the industrial military complex.  

22 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Trump deficit spend  7.8 trillion

Biden 6.6 trillion

ouch

10 hours ago, Lost said:

Massive spending will never end under Democratic leadership.  If they aren't funding trillions of dollars for all their activist issues, then they aren't being "progressive" which is pretty much what the party is built on.   

Sadly bipartisan spending is even worse.  Then it's just both sides getting what they want.   Massive funding for both the social activists and the industrial military complex.  

Probably true.  Yet fiscally they are still somehow the better option.   Strange that.

10 hours ago, Lost said:

See 

21 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Trump deficit spend  7.8 trillion

Biden 6.6 trillion

ouch

Including any spending during covid 2020-2021 is dishonest at best.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I would hate to be u right now. Read the link I posted a few posts above and get back to me. Ouch.

That? What a bunch of sheer conjecture 

1 minute ago, Lost said:

Including any spending during covid 2020-2021 is dishonest at best.  

Biden had the same Covid   Please