Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

No, Vivek, we still be laughing at you.

Why?  He was dead on.  Meanwhile you guys still thought Biden was competent.

Just now, Doc said:

Why?  He was dead on.  Meanwhile you guys still thought Biden was competent.

Because he made a clown of himself running for VP, only to find himself in the honorary minority Ben Carson Memorial Health and Human Services Secretary Derby.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because he made a clown of himself running for VP, only to find himself in the honorary minority Ben Carson Memorial Health and Human Services Secretary Derby.

He made a clown of himself running for VP?  And for that he'll be in Trump's cabinet?  Sounds terrrible...

On 7/15/2023 at 2:34 PM, JaCrispy said:

The man is Very Very smart ! At the very least i was hoping that Trump would choose him as his running mate because then all the BS about being a racist would be gone . But it would hurt my feeling if this guy was chosen as the next Pres. they could & have done a hole lot worse recently !! 

Just now, T master said:

The man is Very Very smart ! At the very least i was hoping that Trump would choose him as his running mate because then all the BS about being a racist would be gone . But it would hurt my feeling if this guy was chosen as the next Pres. they could & have done a hole lot worse recently !! 

Instead he chose a sycophant with an Indian wife.   And of course that has caused a backlash by the Q wing of your party that now fear "Indians are taking over".   Because your party is a circus.   

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Instead he chose a sycophant with an Indian wife.   And of course that has caused a backlash by the Q wing of your party that now fear "Indians are taking over".   Because your party is a circus.   

Meanwhile over on the Dem side, they can't nominate a Jewish VP...

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Trump: we need to end illegal immigration.

We also need to severely limit legal immigration.

It should be limited to my Mar-a-Lago worker visas. And to Melania, a lingerie model of world renown. And to Vivek's parents. And to JD Vance's wife's parents. But definitely not to Nikki Haley's parents.

We also need to end family chain migration. Except for Melania's parents.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sorry but i'm a independent and will stay that way ! I am a conservative minded person but as long as someone would step up and be for the things i believe in & have a set of balls to say & do what needs to be done instead of ***** footing around trying to please every one no matter the cause .

Biden IMHO is not that guy ! I've seen the double standard since he's been in office there are things he's done and said and lied about that if it was the Donald people would have lost their minds & had a bunch more actions to go after him but Joe can do the same thing with little to no consequences or much much less than would be the other way .

So let it just be the same for all and not so one sided because a guy has a orange tint to him . I wish someone else like Vivek would gain some momentum but that's no the way it's gonna go so i will vote for who i think will do the best job while in office and feel will have the country & it's peoples best interest in mind while making those decisions .

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Trump: we need to end illegal immigration.

We also need to severely limit legal immigration.

It should be limited to my Mar-a-Lago worker visas. And to Melania, a lingerie model of world renown. And to Vivek's parents. And to JD Vance's wife's parents. But definitely not to Nikki Haley's parents.

We also need to end family chain migration. Except for Melania's parents.

They completely ignore anything that makes him look bad.  Or sane.  Or smart.  Or fat.  

Just now, T master said:

Sorry but i'm a independent and will stay that way ! I am a conservative minded person but as long as someone would step up and be for the things i believe in & have a set of balls to say & do what needs to be done instead of ***** footing around trying to please every one no matter the cause .

Biden IMHO is not that guy ! I've seen the double standard since he's been in office there are things he's done and said and lied about that if it was the Donald people would have lost their minds & had a bunch more actions to go after him but Joe can do the same thing with little to no consequences or much much less than would be the other way .

So let it just be the same for all and not so one sided because a guy has a orange tint to him . I wish someone else like Vivek would gain some momentum but that's no the way it's gonna go so i will vote for who i think will do the best job while in office and feel will have the country & it's peoples best interest in mind while making those decisions .

You are as independent as Sean Hannity.  

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meanwhile over on the Dem side, they can't nominate a Jewish VP...

They could.   Not sure it'd be a winning choice but much better chance on our side of the aisle than yours.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

They completely ignore anything that makes him look bad.  Or sane.  Or smart.  Or fat.  

You are as independent as Sean Hannity.  

I just vote for the lessor of 2 evils and  someone that isn't a career politician those are the people that have put this country in the debt & place as far as standing in the world that it is hated by many more countries because of pushing the American ego on every one weather they want it or not !

Hillary was the epitome of evil & the people thank God saw it and went in a different direction then Hillary did everything almost exactly as people say the Donald did by saying the election was fixed & lied about the Russians collusion thing even though knowing it was a bought & paid for by her lie yet that was okay !!!!

Poor ole Joe is just the epitome of the career politician & will say what ever it takes even though someone else might have said it before & then look you right in the eye & lie as he did on national TV about the vaccine he's just a clueless career politician & we had way to many of them so why not try something different it can't be much worse that's for dam sure .

$32 Trillion in debt Donald like the rest had his input but it was way out of hand before he got here take a look back at who passed the federal reserve act, who opened SS to the gov't, who instituted SS and made it mandatory you may see a pattern just saying !! 

But of course it's ALL Trumps Fault Right he did it all in just 4 short years ???

Edited by T master

1 minute ago, T master said:

I just vote for the lessor of 2 evils and  someone that isn't a career politician those are the people that have put this country in the debt & place as far as standing in the world that it is hated by many more countries because of pushing the American ego on every one weather they want it or not !

Hillary was the epitome of evil & the people thank God saw it and went in a different direction then Hillary did everything almost exactly as people say the Donald did by saying the election was fixed & lied about the Russians collusion thing even though knowing it was a bought & paid for by her lie yet that was okay !!!!

Poor ole Joe is just the epitome of the career politician & will say what ever it takes even though someone else might have said it before & then look you right in the eye & lie as he did on national TV about the vaccine he's just a clueless career politician & we had way to many of them so why not try something different it can't be much worse that's for dam sure .

$32 Trillion in debt Donald like the rest had his input but it was way out of hand before he got here take a look back at who passed the federal reserve act, who opened SS to the gov't, who instituted SS and made it mandatory you may see a pattern just saying !! 

A shite career politician beats a criminal every time.  To normal people.   But sure, tell me reps are strong because they had cpe Hulkster and Amber Rose at their clan meeting, sorry convention.  Give economy credit to Trump even though his tax plan and spending caused a good amount of our current inflation problems.   

Say whatever it takes?  Trump lies just about every time he speaks.  You are a walking, talking contradiction.   

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

A shite career politician beats a criminal every time.  To normal people.   But sure, tell me reps are strong because they had cpe Hulkster and Amber Rose at their clan meeting, sorry convention.  Give economy credit to Trump even though his tax plan and spending caused a good amount of our current inflation problems.   

Say whatever it takes?  Trump lies just about every time he speaks.  You are a walking, talking contradiction.   

Ron, that was almost 4 years ago. Inflation, just like everything else, is squarely on Biden. But let's keep repeating the same tired disproven theory.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

As long as the Criminal court case was laid out like a modern day soap opera with a pre determined ending that the judge told the jury in so many words how the were to come to a verdict . It played out just like a Broadway play every body read the script and came out exactly as it was suppose to .

So if that was a fair trail of his peers then okay . But seeing as everyone that had any real say in it was either Democrat or liberal then i guess that's fair right ? As long as the BS is slung from one side and not the other .

Plus having to redo a trail how many times over & over & over to get the right out come that's justice and who's to say that the women that waited some 20+ years wasn't just pissed because she got the Donald then he moved on so she was pissed and may have wanted a little revenge on the egotistical bastard isn't completely out of the question is it ?

And Joe had nothing to do with the monies that his son got from a communist business dealing either right i men that's what he said any way ... But don't dig to deep into that heaven forbid !! And the documents that the drug addict son had access to while working for a communist business in a communist country nothing to see her folks !! 

Joe is as innocent as a snake .

There's been a lot of Gold diggers that have done the same thing but not so much after the statute of limitations have run out but hey it was Trump so anything goes Right ???

Edited by T master

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ron, that was almost 4 years ago. Inflation, just like everything else, is squarely on Biden. But let's keep repeating the same tired disproven theory.

Are we doing this thing again where you know what you're talking about?  If we are, then explain how Biden's decisions caused inflation.  I won't mention how absurd your statement is, I'll be nice.

2 minutes ago, T master said:

As long as the Criminal court case was laid out like a modern day soap opera with a pre determined ending that the judge told the jury in so many words how the were to come to a verdict . It played out just like a Broadway play every body read the script and came out exactly as it was suppose to .

So if that was a fair trail of his peers then okay . But seeing as everyone that had any real say in it was either Democrat or liberal then i guess that's fair right ? As long as the BS is slung from one side and not the other .

Plus having to redo a trail how many times over & over & over to get the right out come that's justice and who's to say that the women that waited some 20+ years wasn't just pissed because she got the Donald then he moved on so she was pissed and may have wanted a little revenge on the egotistical bastard isn't completely out of the question is it ?

There's been a lot of Gold diggers that have done the same thing but not so much after the statute of limitations have run out but hey it was Trump so anything goes Right ???

I wasnt even referring to that but he's guilty.  IF all you have to rely on are the statute of limitations, you don't even say he's innocent lol, then you're just trying to absolve criminality.  Nice.  In the stolen docs case he's on tape admitting his guilt.  You love him just a bit don't you?  Admit it.  No judgement (on the gay part at least).

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Are we doing this thing again where you know what you're talking about?  If we are, then explain how Biden's decisions caused inflation.  I won't mention how absurd your statement is, I'll be nice.

I wasnt even referring to that but he's guilty.  IF all you have to rely on are the statute of limitations, you don't even say he's innocent lol, then you're just trying to absolve criminality.  Nice.  In the stolen docs case he's on tape admitting his guilt.  You love him just a bit don't you?  Admit it.  No judgement (on the gay part at least).

Then as i have ALWAYS said if there evidence is beyond a shadow of a doubt THROW HIS ASS IN JAIL AND SHUT THE F UP !!!