Vivek Ramaswamy for president 2024?

Fantastic interview putting Vivek on the spot about his latest criticisms…

Every time I have my doubts, his rational responses always seem to  pull me back in…

It’s the opposite to when I find myself leaning Trump, he will go and do something like criticizing DeSantis about his hurricane response…And it just makes Trump look so small and petty, and unpresidential…

Anyway, great interview by Vivek…I’m starting to think all of the attacks (Soros, WEF, 9/11 Truther) are coming from Republican opposition…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

not my bigotry, I am not a Republican

im just calling it like it is, the majority of the party are old white dudes from flyover states who want to kick immigrants like Vivek out of the country.

He ain’t getting their votes, especially when he kisses their hero trump’s a—

Vivek is selling his soul for a VP nod, this ain’t a real presidential campaign 

Na, thats not what you were doing. and you sure in heck didn't double down on it.

LMAO..

Edited by Chris farley

5 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

probably neither, but he really wants the VP nod.

trump will pick who he wants, and everyone in the party will get on their knees for it

I can easily see either him or Haley being the VP pick.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

V doesn’t stand a chance. The Republican Party will not nominate a person of color

POC?  Democrats are officially proclaiming him a White supremacist.  Which means he's been upgraded from fringe candidate to troublemaker. 

Anyway, based on liberal ideology he can identify as being anything he pleases.  POC, white, green Martian, anything.  No limits or boundaries.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

agreed and Haley is freeeaaky. Used to get it on with a blogger in his car with her husband back home 

just who we want for president.  Maybe we can arrange some testosterone antagonists in the R's water supply.  Bill Gates might help.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ahh, whataboutism...clever.  For what it's worth, she's not attractive.   Thomas Jefferson might disagree...

No whataboutism, just stating the fact that Kammy slept her way to the top.  If that weren't already known, I'd have espoused it anyway because there's no way she did it all on her own.

And Kammy's not attractive?  I agree.  And she's half-Indian.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No whataboutism, just stating that Kammy slept her way to the top.  If that weren't already proven, I'd have espoused it anyway because there's no way she did it all on her own.

And Kammy not attractive?  I agree.  And I'm Indian (she's half).

The melting pot.  Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're mind is malfunctioning.  I'm just mocking and making fun of some of the crazy crap you guys believe.  It's irrational and insane.  Identify with being a Bee and buzz off!

Meh.  its 90% MSM script. but funny as hell when they go off script.

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

just so no one is confused-

“Vivek” is in fact an Indian-American human who identifies as such and not a bee, or a “ green Martian” or whatever that psycho was ranting about

Like calling him an uncle tom, but kind of different.  maybe

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

just so no one is confused-

“Vivek” is in fact an Indian-American human who identifies as such and not a bee, or a “ green Martian” or whatever that psycho was ranting about

Identification is an irrelevant exercise in self-delusion.  Its denial of reality.  The core concept governing the neo-liberal belief system.  Reality is you are what you are.  Period.  Can I be any clearer?  Or am I still ranting? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Is there anything to the fact that this guy was granted a scholarship by a Paul & Daisy Soros and that the Soros Foundation invested in his education ?

Could this be the old Trojan Horse thing coming back to bight us in the A** ? 

Don't know much about this guy but he talks a good story just not real sure about his intentions .

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, T master said:

Is there anything to the fact that this guy was granted a scholarship by a Paul & Daisy Soros and that the Soros Foundation invested in his education ?

Could this be the old Trojan Horse thing coming back to bight us in the A** ? 

Don't know much about this guy but he talks a good story just not real sure about his intentions .

That's because he's slick and he doesn't actually believe half the things he says.   Vivek of today could have an amazing debate vs. Vivek of just 6 months ago.

You can find these sort of lies, fables and flip flopping comments that Vivek says almost daily.   I’ve never seen so many provable lies and flip flops from a politician in all my life.  Enough to make John Kerry blush

• Like (+1) 1