"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I personally don’t care if mom celebrity is in the threesomes. She’s actually pretty hot id hit it.

Where becomes a problem is the hypocrisy don’t preach whenever you actually partake

What public figure preaches but doesn’t subsequently exhibit hypocrisy on a sizable scale?  

Trump. 

Biden is a hypocrite , preaches about “fair share” and jets off to his fave billionaires beach house and it sure doesn’t seem to be about a wealth tax.  Or, about covering for Hunter in all that entails. 

Obama is a hypocrite, lectures about climate change and spends time on 400’ yachts with his fave billionaire in the south of France, 

Kamala Harris was a vocal advocate of “me too”, stated she believed the woman who claimed to be a victim of a violent sexual assault at the hands of Joe B and was so outraged by it she partnered with him to run the country. 

I’m not certain whose hands are clean here, ever, John. 

She’s nice looking though, on that we can agree. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What public figure preaches but doesn’t subsequently exhibit hypocrisy on a sizable scale?  

Trump. 

Biden is a hypocrite , preaches about “fair share” and jets off to his fave billionaires beach house and it sure doesn’t seem to be about a wealth tax.  Or, about covering for Hunter in all that entails. 

Obama is a hypocrite, lectures about climate change and spends time on 400’ yachts with his fave billionaire in the south of France, 

Kamala Harris was a vocal advocate of “me too”, stated she believed the woman who claimed to be a victim of a violent sexual assault at the hands of Joe B and was so outraged by it she partnered with him to run the country. 

I’m not certain whose hands are clean here, ever, John. 

She’s nice looking though, on that we can agree. 

I’m not quite sure what you’re saying are you saying that Trump is not a hypocrite or are you basically saying that all of them are hypocrites?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not quite sure what you’re saying are you saying that Trump is not a hypocrite or are you basically saying that all of them are hypocrites?

Dude from Riverside, I’m a lot of things, but suggesting Trump is not hypocritical at times would be a bridge too far. 

All. 

• Like (+1) 2