Liberal White Women

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Check this out...

20240730_093500.thumb.jpg.8fa42779182fbacfcba35068bffed203.jpg

From what I've seen in my age group is that as they get older and their looks fade they get bitter. Maybe they had kids and got fat or they are single and childless and also getting old and ugly so they are depressed about that. Not a lot of happy marriages out there because women are taking on way too much. It used to be you just have to be a good mother and take care of your family. Now these dumb feminists are like "you can do it all" and women are pressured to raise a family, work, and stay looking attractive. It's too much, there's only so much time in the day so you are going to slack in some areas to keep up in others. All Harrison Butker was saying is you can be excited about your future but perhaps the most exciting thing they will do is raise a family. Strong families used to be the core of this country. We need to bring that back asap.

• Like (+1) 1

I think I figured out why liberal white women love these immigrant hordes coming into the country. It's because they provide the only men that will show them any attention and that's only until they learn how to understand and speak English. After that, they figure out what everyone already knows and they split.

21 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

She seems nice. And stable. And not in a cult at all.

I'm guessing she was left in a hot car. Not to suffocate her but because her mom was too embarrassed to walk around with her in public 

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Tried to Defend Kamala Harris’ Policy Stances - It Was an Utter Train Wreck

By Jeff Charles 

fc627b11-1570-4573-8ba2-25382aad5990-105

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, co-chair of Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign, tried desperately to defend her candidate’s recently articulated policy stances during an appearance on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” on Sunday.

It did not go well.

Host Kristen Welker and Whitmer discussed a series of policies, including Harris’ proposed “price gouging” ban on food companies, immigration, healthcare, and others.

The train wreck began when Welker asked about President Joe Biden’s “historically low approval ratings” and whether Harris “should be doing more to distance herself from President Biden.”

Whitmer replied, saying that the president “is going to go down as one of the greatest presidents we’ve had in a long time in this country” and that Harris “has been a big part of this administration.”

“They've been partners. They've delivered for the American people. So I think we've got to tell that story,” Whitmer said, somehow with a straight face.

The conversation turned to Harris’ declaration that, if elected, she would institute a ban on price gouging for food companies ostensibly to counteract the effects of inflation on everyday Americans. Welker brought up recent criticism of the policy coming from the left and right and asked whether it is the appropriate solution to the inflation problem.

Whitmer answered by dodging the question, saying, “People are reading too much into what has been put out there.”

More at the link: 

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/08/18/gov-gretchen-whitmer-tries-to-defend-kamala-harris-policy-stances-it-was-an-utter-train-wreck-n2178234

People can get mad at JD Vance all they want, but he’s correct when discussing “cat ladies”. 

Im not exactly sure what’s going on with liberal women, but it’s not healthy.

Many of them seem to find their identity in social causes, absent a healthy relationship, a family or religion.   It, by default, becomes their religion. 

They harbor so much anger & resentment towards a large portion of the white male population. 

And the truly fascinating aspect that needs to be studied is the absolute sky high usage of SSRI’s amongst white women.  It’s spiking off the charts compared to every other group.  Why?

• Agree 1