Lawfare Victim Trump's Truth Social Posts, Campaign Events, Reaction to COMMUNIST SHOW TRIAL LAWFARE

• 5 weeks later...

Two Failing New York Times “reporters”  questioned my story about a forced landing of a helicopter, in a field, with former Mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown, and others. First of all, it was in New Jersey, not California, and it was Willie Brown, not former Governor Jerry Brown. So far they are about as accurate as they are with their other stories about me. At least when I became President, the NYT apologized to their readers for their REALLY BAD REPORTING ON THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. They’ll probably have to do that again, much as Maggot Hagermann should apologize for her Fake & Fraudulent writing on the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, along with many other of her poorly written and badly researched stories. In an article dated April 15, 2011, “His Willieness dishes about his good buddy Donald Trump. I remember one time Trump sent his private jet to Boston to pick me up. He’s just angling for another ride in Trump’s jet (helicopter!). But now Willie doesn’t remember? No, he remembers!

Donald Trump Truth Social 10:25 PM EST 08/09/24 @realDonaldTrump

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2024 at 8:54 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Two Failing New York Times “reporters”  questioned my story about a forced landing of a helicopter, in a field, with former Mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown, and others. First of all, it was in New Jersey, not California, and it was Willie Brown, not former Governor Jerry Brown. So far they are about as accurate as they are with their other stories about me. At least when I became President, the NYT apologized to their readers for their REALLY BAD REPORTING ON THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. They’ll probably have to do that again, much as Maggot Hagermann should apologize for her Fake & Fraudulent writing on the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX, along with many other of her poorly written and badly researched stories. In an article dated April 15, 2011, “His Willieness dishes about his good buddy Donald Trump. I remember one time Trump sent his private jet to Boston to pick me up. He’s just angling for another ride in Trump’s jet (helicopter!). But now Willie doesn’t remember? No, he remembers!

Donald Trump Truth Social 10:25 PM EST 08/09/24 @realDonaldTrump

Willie Brown denies ever being on a helicopter with pathological liar Donald Trump.

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Cause most men tell the truth to their wives about their side chicks.

Dude is a known liar.

Kinda funny trying to argue what liar is more of a liar.

So you believe that Donald Trump and Willie Brown were on a helicopter ride together, the helicopter got into trouble, was going to crash, and Willie Brown said something like "Donald, before we die I've got to tell you about this crazy chick I used to date..."?  And now Willie Brown in the one lying?

Sorry about your comprehension issues.

There are free classes you can take to help. even Linkin has them available

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe a transgender male will be there to intervene...

Its quoting lord of the rings or something.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe a transgender male will be there to intervene...

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Sorry about your comprehension issues.

There are free classes you can take to help. even Linkin has them available

Conservatives have zero sense of humor 

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yup.  The Nazgul are Sauron's minions.  And can't be killed by a man.  Which is why I said...

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Conservatives have zero sense of humor 

Considering you guys think the Vance couch thing is funny...

• Like (+1) 1