Lawfare Victim Trump's Truth Social Posts, Campaign Events, Reaction to COMMUNIST SHOW TRIAL LAWFARE

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Trump's Truth Social Posts, Campaign Events, Reaction to COMMUNIST SHOW TRIAL LAWFARE
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Lawfare Victim Trump's Truth Social Posts, Campaign Events, Reaction to COMMUNIST SHOW TRIAL LAWFARE

Show Trial Scoreboard:

Trump 1

Biden 1

And they were both fair, but both cases of "these would have never been prosecuted but for their surnames."

(Note that there are 3 - count 'em, 3 - separate NCBills threads with "show Trial" in the title. Now who's the sh[I]t poster?)

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/11/2024 at 11:56 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

Show Trial Scoreboard:

Trump 1

Biden 1

And they were both fair, but both cases of "these would have never been prosecuted but for their surnames."

(Note that there are 3 - count 'em, 3 - separate NCBills threads with "show Trial" in the title. Now who's the sh[I]t poster?)

Wrong.  Trump wouldn't have.  Hunter would have.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Biden fell and still got up there at the same time.  LOL Not spry tho!!!  Maybe cheeto needs to lay off the hamberders, and do a few exercises, instead of relying on Ronnie Jackson to get him his pervitin or whatever the latest nazi meds are. 

The Orange Menace reacts...

Today’s Historic Decision by the Supreme Court should end all of Crooked Joe Biden’s Witch Hunts against me, including the New York Hoaxes - The Manhattan SCAM cooked up by Soros backed D.A., Alvin Bragg, Racist New York Attorney General Tish James’ shameless ATTACK on the amazing business that I have built, and the FAKE Bergdorf’s “case.” PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

On 6/26/2024 at 10:13 PM, daz28 said:

Biden fell and still got up there at the same time.  LOL Not spry tho!!!  Maybe cheeto needs to lay off the hamberders, and do a few exercises, instead of relying on Ronnie Jackson to get him his pervitin or whatever the latest nazi meds are. 

Maybe Joe should slow down before he injures himself.

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe Joe should slow down before he injures himself.

He should retire, as I've already made clear.  Not just him, but all the power mongerers who have held on WAYYY too long.  Unfortunately, the two party system has enabled this, and the voters are not smart enough to handle this issue on their own.