Reminder: Booster Club meeting

MOORMAN - was a very pleasant speaker. Talked about the way he got into football in college. Ran track his freshman year and then there was a call for kickers so he tried punting. He has be happy with that choice ever since. He lives in Jacksonville during the off season because he likes to run in the warmer weather. Is very involved with the Kids from Roswell cancer institute and has a charity foundaftion.

Chris Brown fron Bills digest was the media person. Now there was your chance to ask anything. He gave the ins and outs of the draft room and every player chosen and passed. Sorry, I did not take notes. Lori and Rockpile didn't come so you guys are SOL

MOORMAN - was a very pleasant speaker. Talked about the way he got into football in college.  Ran track his freshman year and then there was a call for kickers so he tried punting.  He has be happy with that choice ever since.  He lives in Jacksonville during the off season because he likes to run in the warmer weather. Is very involved with the Kids from Roswell cancer institute and has a charity foundaftion.

Chris Brown fron Bills digest was the media person.  Now there was your chance to ask anything.  He gave the ins and outs of the draft room and every player chosen and passed.  Sorry, I did not take notes.  Lori and Rockpile didn't come so you guys are SOL

348704[/snapback]

A track man, eh? I knew there was a reason I liked him.

He sounds like a pretty cool guy.