Gotta love JETS fans...

Wow - they make the playoffs one year in a row and suddenly they're the resiliant, consistent, odds-defying mainstays of the league.

Imagine actually winning a few playoff games by getting to the SB 4 years in a row, beating the hell out of your division rival in every game that matters, and still listening to every expert on the face of the earth pick Miami to win it all. Yeah, what media darlings.

Has PFW, Streets & Smith, or Lindy's even picked us to make the playoffs in the last 5 years anyway?

I hate the Jets, I really do.

But you have to feel sorry for that sorry franchise. Not only are they not given respect in the NFL, but they aren't even given respect in their own city. Don't they play in Giants stadium? Why don't the Giants play in Jet stadium? That's easy...

Because the Jets haven't done anything since the Namath days.

Wow - they make the playoffs one year in a row and suddenly they're the resiliant, consistent, odds-defying mainstays of the league.

Imagine actually winning a few playoff games by getting to the SB 4 years in a row, beating the hell out of your division rival in every game that matters, and still listening to every expert on the face of the earth pick Miami to win it all.  Yeah, what media darlings.   

Has PFW, Streets & Smith, or Lindy's even picked us to make the playoffs in the last 5 years anyway?

348212[/snapback]

That's what make Jet fans the most knowledgable in the league. :rolleyes:

By the looks of the one avatar, i had no idea that JP-era had taken up a new hobby of designing jets helmets...

I love the guy with the Jabba the Hutt/Mike and the Mad Dog avatar.

But you have to feel sorry for that sorry franchise.  Not only are they not given respect in the NFL, but they aren't even given respect in their own city.  Don't they play in Giants stadium?  Why don't the Giants play in Jet stadium?  That's easy...

348216[/snapback]

I will never have one ounce of pity for the Jets franchise, and especially the fans of the Jets

I think the Jets will field a solid club this season. Underestimating the competition  isn't a good idea.

348269[/snapback]

I never said the Jets were bad. They should have gone to the AFC championship game, and they COULD have beaten the Pats.

But you have to feel sorry for that sorry franchise.  Not only are they not given respect in the NFL, but they aren't even given respect in their own city.  Don't they play in Giants stadium?  Why don't the Giants play in Jet stadium?  That's easy...

348216[/snapback]

No, the Jets are a court jester in the league. They are to be mocked and villified.

:rolleyes:

All you need to know about the New JerseyYork Jets organization is when ESPN shows their fat, soused, wife beating, 12 stepping fans who groan in disgust at every first round Jets draft pick.

400, dude. 420, even.

By the time the wings get in, it'll cool down to 375ish, you can ramp the head down and you're good to go...

348285[/snapback]

Pay attention to a chemist, dude. Untold tens and tens of thousands of folks have been killed or severely burned by fooling around with hot oils and fats. You may be next... :rolleyes:

Don't overcrowd a fryer, do your wings in a batch size that doesn't make the temp drop without quick recovery. That's Deep Frying 101...and flashover happens.

I think the Jets will field a solid club this season. Underestimating the competition  isn't a good idea.

348269[/snapback]

Solid?

They SHOULD win 13 easy.

They all bitched about hackett this and hackett that...now they have the greatest OC alive and the best kicker, perhaps ever.

No more excuses from obnixious Jets fans.

I expect to see them in the Super Bowl. Otherwise, they will never hear the end of it.

Pay attention to a chemist, dude. Untold tens and tens of thousands of folks have been killed or severely burned by fooling around with hot oils and fats. You may be next... :rolleyes:

Don't overcrowd a fryer, do your wings in a batch size that doesn't make the temp drop without quick recovery. That's Deep Frying 101...and flashover happens.

348306[/snapback]

wow, OK...Been doing wings a while never had a problem. but thanks for the advice...

I never said the Jets were bad. They should have gone to the AFC championship game, and they COULD have beaten the Pats.

348274[/snapback]

I think they have a good team. Vilma is a monster. But I still don't see that team as good enough to make a Super Bowl.

Also, I am going to respectfully disagree with you on the Jets beating the Pats. They had a great chance at Gilette Stadium and couldn't get it done. And in the rematch, the Pats made Pennington their B word. What it comes down to is they own the guy. He has a chicken arm and can't throw it down the field. And they knew where he was going most of the time.

When that happens, you have a mental edge before the game even starts.

If they had played again, I think the Pats would have won rather easily.