Dalton Kincaid stats this year

Dan in Owego

13 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

His yards per reception was already low last year...you think it gets worse?  Doubt that

Yea I doubt that too. His average depth per target jumped up SIGNIFICANTLY under Brady compared to Dorsey. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea I doubt that too. His average depth per target jumped up SIGNIFICANTLY under Brady compared to Dorsey. 

He averaged 13 yards per reception (on 8 catches) in the two playoff games (which, I keep trying to remind people, are the most important games and should not be left out of any reasonable conversation on stats).

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

He averaged 13 yards per reception (on 8 catches) in the two playoff games (which, I keep trying to remind people, are the most important games and should not be left out of any reasonable conversation on stats).

I'd argue the Chiefs game was most indicative of what style of offense they want to run this upcoming season

• Like (+1) 1

I can't help but think that Kincaid is gonna be the de facto number 1 receiver on the Bills.

A projection of about 55 yards per game would put him at 935 yards, which would've placed him 5th in the league in terms of receiving yardage among tight ends last year.

I'd like to say that 55 yards per game seems like a modest estimate, but with the presence of a (presumably) healthy Dawson Knox and Brady's proclivity for spreading the ball around, it seems like a reasonable estimate to me.

In any case, I think Kincaid will become a household name this year and will cement his place as one of the top 5 tight ends in the NFL for the foreseeable future.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1