RFK Jr.

16 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Demanding the one's name be taken OFF a ballot is kind of a different thing than arguing for ballot access, no?

I mean, ballot access is critical if the people are going to be given the opportunity to vote for a candidate who has met a minimum threshold for ballot eligibility. In many states  it's unclear if write-ins are allowed, and if so, how clear and obvious the write-in name needs to be in order to be counted. This is therefore a serious issue, maybe even of constitutional dimension.

On the other hand, demanding that (once qualified for the ballot) the state take unusual steps to take you off that ballot is silly. Just tell your supporters to tick a different box, or no box at all! Unless you assume they are idiots, there is simply no problem.

You are gaslighting. They wouldn't add him to certain ballots and now they won't take him off others. Multiple lawsuits all over the place. This is all political in nature and has nothing to do with free and fair elections

• Agree 1

Must See: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Releases Moving New Ad in Support of Trump and America’s Children

ec214f44-1e41-490b-b30c-08074f2b518f-105

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/8/2024 at 9:05 AM, K D said:

You are gaslighting. They wouldn't add him to certain ballots and now they won't take him off others. Multiple lawsuits all over the place. This is all political in nature and has nothing to do with free and fair elections

50 experiments in democracy. Each state runs their own election. I believe the gop is gas lighting this situation. By gop I mean trump’s party that set RFk jr up to draw off votes from Biden in a cynical attack on the election. (Look up rfk’s main financiers).

Edited by Starr-Bills

11 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

50 experiments in democracy. Each state runs their own election. I believe the gop is gas lighting this situation. And by gop I mean trumps party that set RF jr up to draw off votes from Biden in a cynical attack in the election. (Look up rfk’s main financiers).

Like how Kanye West magically had the support of a ton of Republican lawyers to get in ballots in 2020.

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Key Trump donor Mellon gives RFK Jr super PAC $5 million more

more implies had given previously. Do you need me to define implied?

Nobody is suggesting you not believe the Kennedy campaign was a Trump op. You should spread the word far and wide. I’m sure the “thought” will gain traction. 

6 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Nobody is suggesting you not believe the Kennedy campaign was a Trump op. You should spread the word far and wide. I’m sure the “thought” will gain traction. 

If it bribes like a duck and aligns like a duck… lock up the Haitians.