RFK Jr.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So since Julie is a commie, if you disagree with Julie you can't also be a commie?

I'm so confused.

I need some lab-grown meat with Roundup sauce!

Try the bat, I hear it's great.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Oh, it was damn good until those commies closed the Wuhan Wet Market.

Yes but I hear it is now being seasoned with West Nile, and mmmmmm doggie is that good. 

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Yes but I hear it is now being seasoned with West Nile, and mmmmmm doggie is that good. 

West Nile is so 2019.

Have you seen the newest one, presumably imported by travel with Cuba? Sloth fever.

Don't expect DeSantis and Rubio to call for an end to all flights from Cuba; these people vote Republican!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article291586710.html#:~:text=state data shows.-,More than a dozen Floridians who traveled to Cuba this,has the most confirmed cases.

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

West Nile is so 2019.

Have you seen the newest one, presumably imported by travel with Cuba? Sloth fever.

Don't expect DeSantis and Rubio to call for an end to all flights from Cuba; these people vote Republican!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article291586710.html#:~:text=state data shows.-,More than a dozen Floridians who traveled to Cuba this,has the most confirmed cases.

Sloth Fever? Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, man.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So since Julie is a commie, if you disagree with Julie you can't also be a commie?

I'm so confused.

I need some lab-grown meat with Roundup sauce!

Wait what happened?  Julie is a commie now?  This is mind blowing if so.  What other housewife will the right get their legal news from?  Did she do the unforgivable?  Disagree with agent orange?

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

RFK is right on this issue. 

As much as you can, shop the perimeter of your grocery store.

People should follow RFK Jr.'s lead.  They should harvest all natural road kill to feed their families.  At worst you might have to deal with the occasional brain eating worm .

Edited by Scraps

Trump Campaign needs to figure out a way to maximize Nicole Shanahan for suburban mom outreach.

She is an incredible follow on X and speaks directly to them.  

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wait what happened?  Julie is a commie now?  This is mind blowing if so.  What other housewife will the right get their legal news from?  Did she do the unforgivable?  Disagree with agent orange?

She and her husband got caught contributing to Kamala.

Commies.

And lobbying for big agribusiness.

56 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

She and her husband got caught contributing to Kamala.

Commies.

And lobbying for big agribusiness.

ROFL!!!!  How hard do you think NC cried?  November will be more tears for them.  Then hopefully we'll get back to normal.  

Kamala has a bunch of money. Hopefully she can run some ads in the swing states to remind everyone RFK is on the ballot.

This is a bit of a black eye to Trump. This brilliant negotiator gave up a spot in his transition team and in his cabinet in exchange for what? The guys still on the ballots. Argh, he shouldn’t be negotiating with a foreign adversary.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Kamala has a bunch of money. Hopefully she can run some ads in the swing states to remind everyone RFK is on the ballot.

This is a bit of a black eye to Trump. This brilliant negotiator gave up a spot in his transition team and in his cabinet in exchange for what? The guys still on the ballots. Argh, he shouldn’t be negotiating with a foreign adversary.

No amount of money is going to buy her the brain necessary to be an effective President.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No amount of money is going to buy her the brain necessary to be an effective President.

That's your President you're talking about.

At least she didn't' reach a deal with RFK to give him a bunch of stuff to end up he can't legally get off the ballots that matter. Now that's just dumb.

20 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

RFK is right on this issue. 

As much as you can, shop the perimeter of your grocery store.

Michelle Obama tried this with healthy school lunches and right wing chuds called her a communist 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/26/2024 at 7:03 PM, BillsFanNC said:

This was an unexpectedly fascinating dialogue. Nothing I've heard from either political side about RFK Jr remotely aligns with what his positions and beliefs are when presented in his own words. This is generally true for most people but this example is stark. It is no wonder that the prize of prizes in the current year is control over information - to shape perception and mold reality. As Kennedy himself said (paraphrase), those on the side of censorship have never once been on the side of right.

• Thank you (+1) 2

This is not a serious person. Does anyone here actually think no vaccine is good? Do you also walk around (vaccinated I might add) telling new parents to no vaccinate their children so they can get measles or mumps or rubella, or whooping cough or pollo or small pox etc etc etc… 

so thoughtful of you wishing that misery for them.