RFK Jr.

16 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

“pay attention!” 

another mating call of the MAGA. 

Hit me with some “do your research” and “MSM,” and my MAGA Bingo card will be complete!

“dEeP sTaTe” gets me double! 

signed, 

Apparently a communist since I vote deomocrat. 🤡

You're on the wrong side. You just don't realize it. 

If you just take a good look at what the left stands for......and here's the key..... BE HONEST about it. There's simply no denying it. Just gotta find a way to put aside your TDS. I can't be healthy. 

What say you, comrade?

The choice is really simple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's wrong.  Most of the people that supported RFK are far left or far right loons so they'll flock to him.

In real life, Kennedy support has dropped nationally from around 10% to 6% since the coup that installed Harris as the nominee.  The far left loons who supported Kennedy have likely already move to the Kamala price control platform / no tax on tips platform.  The remaining were moderate dems, and never Trumpers. The never trumpers probably won't vote at all, but the moderate democrats (based on social media comments) are already moving to endorse Trumps.  

More importantly many of the volunteers who helped Kennedy garner a million signatures are stating on social media their intentions to work for Trump, to help have Kennedy join the administration to help Make America Healthy Again. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 1

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Suspends Campaign, Endorses Trump, and Pretty Much Upends the Election

By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell 

IMG_3738.thumb.jpeg.c419f009a7d9ad40eb1f62a307d025ce.jpeg

Wow. Just, Wow. 

If you haven't watched the full speech of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. announcing the suspension of his campaign and his endorsement of former President and GOP nominee Donald Trump, you need to do it posthaste. Not just for the reasons mentioned, but to hear RFKJ speak truth to power

RFKJ called out the legacy media, the censorship, the Democrat coup, the Deep State collusion to keep him off the ballot, the lawfare against Trump, the Ukraine war hoax, and pours out receipts on what the government is trying to do to censor, destroy, and overrun our individual liberties. 

Very few people have laid all of this out as cogently or as detailed as RFKJ did; the full speech is well worth your time and consideration.

But you won't find it on CNN or MSNBC. The outlets started out airing the speech, and as soon as RFKJ began calling out the legacy media on their mess, their fauxnalists decided they needed to combat the "disinformation" by talking over his speech or simply cutting away:

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/08/23/hot-takes-robert-f-kennedy-jr-suspends-campaign-endorses-trump-and-upended-this-election-n2178467

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, stevestojan said:

“pay attention!” 

another mating call of the MAGA. 

Hit me with some “do your research” and “MSM,” and my MAGA Bingo card will be complete!

“dEeP sTaTe” gets me double! 

signed, 

Apparently a communist since I vote deomocrat. 🤡

Do your own research is my absolute favorite.   These are people who don't only not know how to do research,  they can barely google.   But they're doing research.   Yup.

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Dems in full blown panic mode. All that’s left is an empty pant suit with no policies to speak of all while trying to distance herself from a failed and rather embarrassing Term as VP. 

The joyful radical now has to show substance, answer unscripted questions and redefine who and what she stands for. This is problematic….:for the left. 

I’m here for this and fully support their demise. 

11 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Freedom to lie.  They wanna be able to lie in court about stolen elections.  Rudy G baby!  Republican hero number 2, sandwiched between Trump and Mike Lindell. 

Look, at this point, if you can't see the depravity and misconduct of today's democratic party some of which Kennendy systematically laid out, which is staring you right in the face, then you never will. And nothing I say, or anyone else says, wiil ever convince you, or others of it.

I wonder if you guys watched the original Star Wars for the first time and were rooting for The Empire?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Like I said earlier. 

RFK says that there are going to be areas of "fierce" disagreement with Trump, but at least he's willing to talk.

Harris refused to even engage, which is a driving factor in his decision to pull out of the battleground states and push his voters toward Trump. 

Fun fact: almost all of the US media outlets cut their live coverage after he accused them of participating in government censorship. 

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/08/23/rfk-speaks-n3793559

I had the opportunity to speak with a former NYS Senator the other day.  

He got into politics in an effort to give back to his community—child of immigrants, heavily involved in charitable endeavors, and worked as a citizen politician in the manner he believed the founders intended.

He told me the level of disconnect between what was happening, and what was reported in media was one of the most telling parts of his time in office.  In closed door negotiations, moving toward agreement on certain hot button issues, the media would be used (or be complicit—my words, not his) to influence public opinion.  He also suggested one of the biggest issues in politics is career politicians who have zero experience in work beyond the public sector.  These people are often clueless on how to manage their own affairs, he offered. 

The thoughts shared are nothing new, and the guy seemed quite reasonable as he spoke about processes (and the power and corruption associated with leaving border issues status quo).  

Nothing new here, just interesting perspective from an insider. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3