RFK Jr.

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hope for what? Less freedom! The problem with  their statement is it doesn't deny anything he said was false or incorrect.

I listened to his entire statement. For me, as a disenchanted former life long Democrat, he nailed everything.

Maybe they were being diplomatic and not wanting to explicitly trash him publicly.

Also - what “freedoms” are you worried about?

Like I said earlier. 

RFK says that there are going to be areas of "fierce" disagreement with Trump, but at least he's willing to talk.

Harris refused to even engage, which is a driving factor in his decision to pull out of the battleground states and push his voters toward Trump. 

Fun fact: almost all of the US media outlets cut their live coverage after he accused them of participating in government censorship. 

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2024/08/23/rfk-speaks-n3793559

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Maybe they were being diplomatic and not wanting to explicitly trash him publicly.

Also - what “freedoms” are you worried about?

Freedom to lie.  They wanna be able to lie in court about stolen elections.  Rudy G baby!  Republican hero number 2, sandwiched between Trump and Mike Lindell. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

None of them tried to seek its party’s nomination and witness first hand the corruption, vindictiveness, and uselessness of the modern Democrat party.   

They are no different then you or any other brainwashed commie that suddenly thinks Harris is Abraham Lincoln.  

Can you please find me one person on the planet who thinks Harris is Abraham Lincoln?

• Like (+1) 1

Early on I was seriously considering voting for RFK…

I feel sorry for him, hearing what the Democrats did to his campaign, by suing him into oblivion, to try to keep him off the ballot…

Doesn’t sound very democratic…But hey- the Party name being Democrat doesn’t mean the Party actually has to act that way…am I right? 😉

#AtAllCosts

Told You So Agree GIF by Talk Stoop

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, stinky finger said:

If the shoe fits.....and it does.

Pay attention

“pay attention!” 

another mating call of the MAGA. 

Hit me with some “do your research” and “MSM,” and my MAGA Bingo card will be complete!

“dEeP sTaTe” gets me double! 

signed, 

Apparently a communist since I vote deomocrat. 🤡

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Early on I was seriously considering voting for RFK…

I feel sorry for him, hearing what the Democrats did to his campaign, by suing him into oblivion, to try to keep him off the ballot…

Doesn’t sound very democratic…But hey- the Party name being Democrat doesn’t mean the Party actually has to act that way…am I right? 😉

#AtAllCosts

Told You So Agree GIF by Talk Stoop

Looks like you missed just about everything about his campaign - that he originally ran as a Democrat, that Trump bashed him as  a "Democrat plant" and "radical left liberal,” insulted his family as a "bunch of lunatics,” and warned that a vote for Kennedy was a "wasted protest vote."  

“Donald Trump isn’t earning an endorsement that’s going to help build support, he’s inheriting the baggage of a failed fringe candidate.  Good riddance.”

-DNC senior advisor Mary Beth Cahill 

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

Looks like you missed just about everything about his campaign - that he originally ran as a Democrat, that Trump bashed him as  a "Democrat plant" and "radical left liberal,” insulted his family as a "bunch of lunatics,” and warned that a vote for Kennedy was a "wasted protest vote."  

“Donald Trump isn’t earning an endorsement that’s going to help build support, he’s inheriting the baggage of a failed fringe candidate.  Good riddance.”

Everyone always hates on the candidate that endorses the other guy…only natural…wouldn’t expect anything less…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

The 49ers blow.  Why are you here?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

How do you know it’s him and not his brain worm telling it how it is? 

Weirdos endorsing weirdos. What a circus! 😂

How do I know?

Because he’s saying what anyone that doesn’t have their head up their ass is seeing.

That’s how.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

“pay attention!” 

another mating call of the MAGA. 

Hit me with some “do your research” and “MSM,” and my MAGA Bingo card will be complete!

“dEeP sTaTe” gets me double! 

signed, 

Apparently a communist since I vote deomocrat. 🤡

You're not a communist. 

You're a useful idiot.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

He's wrong.  Most of the people that supported RFK are far left or far right loons so they'll flock to him.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

A useful idiot who doesn’t have wood paneling in my house. 

👀

Hey now, back to the well of bombs!

It's been what a month since you ripped with that bomb?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1