RFK Jr.

11 minutes ago, Beast said:

RFK Jr. tells it like it is concerning the Democrat party.

How do you know it’s him and not his brain worm telling it how it is? 

Weirdos endorsing weirdos. What a circus! 😂

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, 49er Fan said:

Soooo….how many others from the Kennedy family are endorsing Trump?  Zero?  

None of them tried to seek its party’s nomination and witness first hand the corruption, vindictiveness, and uselessness of the modern Democrat party.   

They are no different then you or any other brainwashed commie that suddenly thinks Harris is Abraham Lincoln.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

None of them tried to seek its party’s nomination and witness first hand the corruption, vindictiveness, and uselessness of the modern Democrat party.   

They are no different then you or any other brainwashed commie that suddenly thinks Harris is Abraham Lincoln.  

I just love when you all run out of words and just throw “commie” out whenever you can. 😂 Adorable. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The TDS runs so deep and is so pervasive that it's got Democrats viciously attacking an iconic Democrat. 

Beautiful. 

His family disavowed him because of his anti-vaccine lies long ago.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/05/08/robert-kennedy-jr-measles-vaccines-226798/

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Kennedy took steps to withdraw his candidacy in at least two states late this week, Arizona and Pennsylvania, but in the battlegrounds of Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin, election officials said it’s too late for him to take his name off the ballot even if he wants to do

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Well the government killed his brother and quite possibly his Dad….sooooo…..I think he’d disagree with you if he was here today.  

Or maybe David, Harris is just an incredibly bad candidate, with incredible failed ideas.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Well the government killed his brother and quite possibly his Dad….sooooo…..I think he’d disagree with you if he was here today.  

Who killed JFK other than Oswald? Are you talking about Ted Cruz’ father? 😂😂😂

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Since RFK spoke 

Surprise surprise surprise…. relevant quote below for those who’s mouse clicking muscle has atrophied 

”In May 2022, Polymarket appointed J. Christopher Giancarlo, a former Commissioner of the CFTC, as chairman of its advisory board.[5] In May 2024, it was announced that Polymarket had raised $70 million across two rounds of funding.[6] The rounds included investments from Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, and Founders Fund, a venture capital firm founded by Peter Thiel.[1]”

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Surprise surprise surprise…. relevant quote below for those who’s mouse clicking muscle has atrophied 

”In May 2022, Polymarket appointed J. Christopher Giancarlo, a former Commissioner of the CFTC, as chairman of its advisory board.[5] In May 2024, it was announced that Polymarket had raised $70 million across two rounds of funding.[6] The rounds included investments from Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, and Founders Fund, a venture capital firm founded by Peter Thiel.[1]”

Vitalik Buterin is the leftiest lefty there is, even against his own interests. Are you trying to say that this is biased?

47 minutes ago, Beast said:

RFK Jr. tells it like it is concerning the Democrat party.

The delusion and projection is truly astounding. 

of course he is dumping on the Democratic Party. He is paid for by the same folks as are paying for the felon. Some would go as far as his whole ‘campaign’ such as it was, was to draw off democrats. Who apparently weren’t dumb enough to be sucked in, hence ending it and endorsing Trump (most of his support was for felon supporters he was taking anyway).

meanwhile the Trump family has taken over the gop, is using the money to support his legal fees, abandoning their ground game and battle ground candidates. Their platform is a warmed over project 2025 plan (which is an upgrade over no policy platform in 2020 I guess).

I’m an independent but the dems are the only sane party, and I prefer to be able to vote again in 4 years. Besides the president (normally) doesn’t do much, it’s really state and local government that really affects your day to day life. Hell (froze over) on another thread I even agreed with olde Ronnie on immigration. I imaging once this is all done, the Dems will spilt between the progressives moderates as they expand to fill the gaping hole that was the GOP. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Soooo….how many others from the Kennedy family are endorsing Trump?  Zero?  

Hope for what? Less freedom! The problem with  their statement is it doesn't suggest anything he said was false or incorrect.

I listened to his entire statement. For me, as a disenchanted former life long Democrat, he nailed everything.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1