RFK Jr.

Just now, Roundybout said:

Yeah he’s great on environmental stuff! Too bad everything else is insane

I had no idea honestly.   Once I heard some of the crazy anti vax stuff I wrote him off.

The health stuff is really good.  I hope Kammy stealls the idea.  Nothing wrong with that.  Our food industry is truly f'd.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

RFK Jr:

"Harris has no policies, no plan. Only smoke and mirrors. And baloons - lots of baloons"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And twerking. Anything to distract people that they are destroying the country

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

16 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hillary could endorse Trump and we'd have useful idiots downplaying it.

Just another reason to stop engaging with censorship loving morons.

Most dems receive a check from the government directly or have an immediate family member who does. This includes

jobs and contracts. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Holy crap.  I did not realize how big of a conspiracy looney this guy is.

Why do you think Aaron Rodgers was one of his VP candidates?

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Holy crap.  I did not realize how big of a conspiracy looney this guy is.

Wow.  

The good news is the absolute whackos voting for him were likely never voting for a dem.

More than  fair amount of Dems have historically agreed with RFK Jr about vaccinations.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

More than  fair amount of Dems have historically agreed with RFK Jr about vaccinations.  

Ok, not Ukraine though.   And that was JaCrispy level insane.   You never go full Ja everyone knows that.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ok, not Ukraine though.   And that was JaCrispy level insane.   You never go full Ja everyone knows that.

I’d bet the vast majority of everyday Americans (r, d, i) don’t think about Ukraine to any great degree.  

That’s not to say they want bad things to occur to the Ukrainian people, they just are busy trying to handle their own lives.  And, if the US government  broke it down and said “Hey, Jim and Sally, we have two choices.  One, we send money to Ukraine.  The other, less attractive option is we don’t support Ukraine and we send you $1350.  Which do you prefer?” .    I’d bet you’d see more than a few noble Ds, Rs and Is take the benjamins.  

To the bigger picture, the old adage that “All politics is local” applies.   When you talk about vaccination hesitancy, that’s pretty local. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1