RFK Jr.

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

No need to cover up on my account. 

I know, you're a Libtard, the truth is hard to hear for you.  You just lost more support for your "party".  CNN cut the feed so I guess you are out of luck on hearing what he's actually saying (as he was talking about being censored).  Don't worry, CNN will tell you what to think so you don't have to.  Don't forget, Kumala is so brat!  Can't wait to see her at a Beyonce concert!

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I know, you're a Libtard, the truth is hard to hear for you.  You just lost more support for your "party".  CNN cut the feed so I guess you are out of luck on hearing what he's actually saying (as he was talking about being censored).  Don't worry, CNN will tell you what to think so you don't have to.  Don't forget, Kumala is so brat!  Can't wait to see her at a Beyonce concert!

Why would I waste my time listening to that brain worm idiot when I can be in here with you.

• Haha (+1) 3

He's a bit of a nut with how far he goes on vaccines, but he's much closer to correct with what he's saying about chronic disease and nutrition.

Trump will support this objective with him.  Says there's zero chance Kamala would.

Who cares.  He’s an anti-vaxxer who eats dogs.  He can endorse whomever he wants.  He’s just another weirdo. 

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And yet these geniuses did it on a Friday in the summer.  Should have held it until Monday.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Why would I waste my time listening to that brain worm idiot when I can be in here with you.

That's nice.  Have fun with your little Leftist party.  You just lost.  :P

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Who cares.  He’s an anti-vaxxer who eats dogs.  He can endorse whomever he wants.  He’s just another weirdo. 

And yet these geniuses did it on a Friday in the summer.  Should have held it until Monday.  

It takes the gaslighters convention completely out of the news cycle. This Friday is different. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Turn off all the cable.  

Completely unplug.  

Cut it.  

The significance of that tweet - former Democrat Party royalty tweeting about modern day democrat party censorship.  

We don’t have to agree with RFK on most everything but he gets the big stuff and what is really destroying this country.   

The 2024 Democrats.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

That was a great speech!  

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Democrat party is gone.  Long gone.  

Think about just the significance of this tweet

CENSORSHIP!  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Holy crap.  I did not realize how big of a conspiracy looney this guy is.

Wow.  

The good news is the absolute whackos voting for him were likely never voting for a dem.

I like some of the health things he says too, especially about obesity.  What a shame he's utterly whacked on other topics.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I like some of the health things he says too, especially about obesity.  What a shame he's utterly whacked on other topics.

Yeah he’s great on environmental stuff! Too bad everything else is insane